• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
low HTN area imo

+good ratios
+harmony
+no outstanding failos

-lacks definition
-very slight assymetry

I think you should either fully grow out your hair or cut it and go for a young dicaprio sidepart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, thereallegend, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
low HTN area imo

+good ratios
+harmony
+no outstanding failos

-lacks definition
-very slight assymetry

I think you should either fully grow out your hair or cut it and go for a young dicaprio sidepart

he is not HTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Prince88 and 1 other person
low HTN area imo

+good ratios
+harmony
+no outstanding failos

-lacks definition
-very slight assymetry

Feel like my mouth and nose set me back the most

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Prince88 and Erik-Jón
Feel like my mouth and nose set me back the most
your mouth is fine imo, nose can be a bit too bulbuous, but i didnt pay attention to it before you mentioned it tbh

he is not HTN
Yeah i always saw myself in the LTN area maybe it could be due to my high over 20 bf % I'll get lean and see what it does

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
The first pic made me laugh out loud, but the 2nd one positively surprised me. Lose some bodyfat and get a haircut.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Yeah i always saw myself in the LTN area maybe it could be due to my high over 20 bf % I'll get lean and see what it does
Like I said you have good potential because your face developed properly. Once you lose that fat there's no way you'll be below HTN, but as of now that fat ruins your face

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Iasacrko
The first pic made me laugh out loud, but the 2nd one positively surprised me. Lose some bodyfat and get a haircut.
Maybe due to my descent side profile i look better in motion, i will lose bf since im easily 25+ and see where that gets me though

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and VHD
Harmonious side profile, very nice :feelsokman:

• +1
Harmonious side profile, very nice :feelsokman:
I've always seen my side profile as descent enough as I have a good jawline from the side, the front rlly keeps me back to the point i always snap girls my side profile

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I've always seen my side profile as descent enough as I have a good jawline from the side, the front rlly keeps me back to the point i always snap girls my side profile
tbh i suffer from the same problem as u... my side profile is vastly superior to my front profile... i believe BF has a lot to do with it since u wont get cheek hollows or prominence untill you reach a certain % depending on your bones... everyone has bones, but those with stronger bones can get away with being higher % BF... I have to go super fucking low sadly

• +1
also another tip... I used to do the same but it screams insecurity... you can slightly angle and lighting fraud by tilting your head just SLIGHTLY to one side without turning it all the way.. will still give the illusion of a frontal facing shot, but you won't look as undefined as if you just stare straight dead into the camera

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Iasacrko
You are balding though.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
No fr I'm literally like this since i was born and my dad is 43 and has the same four head as me
Your hairline doesn't not care for your opinion. It has simply decided to go MGTOW on its own.

tbh i suffer from the same problem as u... my side profile is vastly superior to my front profile... i believe BF has a lot to do with it since u wont get cheek hollows or prominence untill you reach a certain % depending on your bones... everyone has bones, but those with stronger bones can get away with being higher % BF... I have to go super fucking low sadly
Yeah that's honestly bad I think i have bad face fat genetics though but hopefully i ascend there because i wanna cold approach girls and that won't work if only my side profile is decent unless i was like 6'4

low HTN area imo

+good ratios
+harmony
+no outstanding failos

-lacks definition
-very slight assymetry

jfl. Ban greycels from rating

Average. You have good potential. LOSE WEIGHT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and rand anon
  • +1
waiting for some recessed aspie to say u need bimax