• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, n0rthface, Deleted member 8608 and 12 others
6B3B50D9 EF65 40D4 A432 13D3E0135685

Fat fucking abomination. Should be ashamed of herself

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide, n0rthface, eduardkoopman and 5 others
Damn really? Where do you live that I’m above average?
I mean u are above average, if u fix
Pimples and take care of ur skin u can be htn also whiten ur teeth and remove blemishes

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER
5/10

Attachments

• 2760147_6DAC9C61-3E00-428E-8DC8-58A721929716.jpeg
    2760147_6DAC9C61-3E00-428E-8DC8-58A721929716.jpeg
    741.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Why do so many nigerians have bad skin?
You're above average for black people though if you had good skin. And with 6'5 height you're a mogger irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Why do so many nigerians have bad skin?
You're above average for black people though if you had good skin. And with 6'5 height you're a mogger irl@
Bad skin? I’m 15 so that mostly like why. I see many Nigerians with good skin tbh

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled and Deleted member 16369
I mean u are above average, if u fix
Pimples and take care of ur skin u can be htn also whiten ur teeth and remove blemishes
I’m thinking of lip reduction. What do you think?

Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

B

Over I'm a fucking shitskin cunt​

Unwatch
B

Birdcell

Zephir​

I am a fucking shitskin cunt, I don't like my fucking background , my ethnicity , my origin , where I am from , where I originate from , it does not interest me , look at me what does it do for me ? Why the fuck would I care about something that handicaps me huh? Think about it , why do I care about something that handicaps me going through life , yeah of course I'm 5'8 but I'm a fucking shitskin and that's the ultimate ultimate but almost ultimate because I could be Asian but the ultimate really and truly we're in the same boat, people saying if I was in bur-burding ding land I'll be fucking a lot more successful and that's the truth , yeah but that's not fair and that's just not fair , not fair . Loo-look-look at the asymmetry , you think this would've happened if I was white ? Look at that , that's because I didn't chew on that side , because I didn't chew on that side , do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen ? It's not that am that genetically blessed , it's that I'm genetically cursed , look at my upper eyelid exposure , look at that , that's ugly shiiit motherfucker , that's ugly poo , yeah it's come from age , but why ? Lack of undereye support , shit pajeet genetics and you want me to be proud of that ? About my genetics ? Fuck you man ! I'm gonna change and become as lit...I , my aim is to become as far away from looking like a pajeet as possible ,. because in the mind I'm not a pajeet , in the soul I'm not a pajeet , but in the fucking mug I am.... And yeah , that kills me man ..... that kills me

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
Bimax
Lefort 3
Chin implant
Jaw implant
Orbital compression
Hairline lowering
Race transplant
le "im trolling greycels im such a memer :feelsgood:" starterpack :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and TYRONELITEMOGGER

• JFL
Reactions: GorLee
MTN black mqle. not too ugly not too handsome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
just keep hitting puberty son.

You look Yoruba
Just maximize your puberty man, for a 15 years old you look pretty good especially in the second pic, and you're tall. Stop thinking about surgeries, you are not even done growing yet and you don't seem to have any major dentofacial problem. I imagine that your diet is already good so just try to eat more meat maybe. If you are not into any sport get into one and maybe start lifting or calisthenics as well if you are not already doing that. There are other ways to puberty maxx that I’m not confident enough to recommend as it could be risky but it’s on this site.
@Blackmannnns and @tyronelite might be able to give you hair advice.
I think you would benefit from ice hooding my eyes were similar to yours before I started doing it and have improved since. Also you could try castor oil to make your eyebrows denser.

At that age you should just focus on living an healthy lifestyle tbh. Don't let this site get to you, your bones are not even done growing.

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER
Your fr live in nigeria:feelsgiga:

Your fr live in nigeria:feelsgiga:

Grow a beard and get jacked.

I’m thinking of lip reduction. What do you think?
Your lips are fine tbh. It's within what's acceptable for black men. The selfies are distorted but from what I measured it's ok. Nothing that really throws off harmony.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I think there's less emphasis on facial aesthetics when you're black anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
good jaw and eye area for a black, 6-6.75/10

dont smile plz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
2760150 ABA06F48 75DF 463F AADD 9C8C238869E1
Istockphoto 855611060 612x612 1

i nearly vomited when i saw your face

damn Africans look so developed at 15. at 15 I looked like a low T rat subhuman

We get it. Jews are racist.
Wdym. He doesn't look good. Looks like a cuck who jerks off while watching his sister get fucked by white boys. On a second look he is more like 4/10

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Wdym. He doesn't look good. Looks like a cuck who jerks off while watching his sister get fucked by white boys. On a second look he is more like 4/10
6ft5 … doesnt matter

But his av is this

Jaw implant.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 18840
Your face look LTN to me. :feelswhere: It's very oval and you have high set eyebrows. :fuk: Get a haircut that's square on top, some black people have it, also make your eyebrows better. That would hopefully be enough for your face not to handicap you if you invest in the body. :feelsokman: One thing you should focus on is gymcelling. Not just sports, but lifting. It will give you sexual appeal considering your height and your body will respond to it well at your age (oldcels can't even do it without roids). You can have amazing natty physique by the time your 20 without taking roid damage. :feelsyay:
You can also consider injecting roids and HGH for your bones to grow, :feelsree: but that has side effects. :woke: It's all been described on the forum, look it up.
Don't have surgeries until you stopped growing. :feelspanties: