mrriceguyreturn

Swarthy
C26D7197 A378 4717 BD33 85BC5A725898 061A614C DF97 4A94 8998 8A05267B4B9C

@5’7 zoomer @Madridista @Jason Voorhees @ascension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madridista, ascension, try2beme and 4 others
Include a few icon players too

man fuck ultimate team shits so cancerous. Career Mode on hardest difficulty mogs with shite Divison 2 teams. solid tho ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah and mrriceguyreturn
man fuck ultimate team shits so cancerous. Career Mode on hardest difficulty mogs with shite Divison 2 teams. solid tho ngl
Ultimate Team mogs any other mode

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and tombradylover
cope its giga gay and a scam. Pro Clubs and Career Mode mogs
How is it a scam? I didn’t donate a single penny and I managed to assemble a top tier team thrice(rage discarded my team two times)

• Woah
Reactions: tombradylover
How is it a scam? I didn’t donate a single penny and I managed to assemble a top tier team thrice(rage discarded my team two times)
jfl the system is designed for 12 year olds to spend 100s of dollars buying packs. But respect if u built that team from ground up with minimal packs.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and mrriceguyreturn
jfl the system is designed for 12 year olds to spend 100s of dollars buying packs. But respect if u built that team from ground up with minimal packs.
You can get free packs tho

• +1
But tbf I’m a meta rat who spams finesse shots/cut backs and I play 5 at the back

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WayneBraaaah and tombradylover
But tbf I’m a meta rat who spams finesse shots/cut backs and I play 5 at the back
lmao legit. I remember when i was 15 i used to no life ultimate team I even made division 1 then immediately got raped and relegated and quit the game mode and never went back. I used to rage so hard playing it like throwing controller and breaking shit lmao its so annoying

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, Jason Voorhees and mrriceguyreturn
I remember wasting so much of my pocket money buying packs on ultimate team on FC 18. Brutal flashbacks.

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and tombradylover
@tombradylover I get so irritated when my opponent scores a finesse shot even tho I score like 1-2 every game jfl, I’m prolly a really annoying opponent but hey at least I don’t use Golazo Drogba

• JFL
lmao legit. I remember when i was 15 i used to no life ultimate team I even made division 1 then immediately got raped and relegated and quit the game mode and never went back. I used to rage so hard playing it like throwing controller and breaking shit lmao its so annoying
Do you have fc24?

• +1
True but that requires a lot of effort and ypu need to put in a lot of hours. It's hard to build a solid team without buying packa by the end of thr season.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
True but that requires a lot of effort and ypu need to put in a lot of hours. It's hard to build a solid team without buying packa by the end of thr season.
Tbf players are like 20-30% of the result, having skill and abusing meta is way more important

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Tbf players are like 20-30% of the result, having skill and abusing meta is way more important
These days yes but back in fc 16 days. Players were extremely important. You'd miss random volleys, suddenly loose pace, wouldn't be able to dribble properly etc if ur player wasn't good enough

Christopher nkunku = rat

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah and mrriceguyreturn
The EA hate of making a pay 2 win type games all started from FC 16 btw.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and mrriceguyreturn
Buy TOTS Son/Palmer and Golazo Drogba and ultimate team max asap
fuck that never again playing ultimate team its bullshit it makes me so angry.
Is it worthy upgrade from Fc 22.
its ight tbh. They made pro clubs worse and career mode never gets any updates but i still have fun playing those modes so fuck it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mrriceguyreturn
You need Tim Cahill

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell and Jason Voorhees
Water tbf, I play 5 at the back, spam full back switches/cut backs/driven passes from tbe middle/finesses, need to get even more ratty and acquire some tall physical striker and spam crosses to him

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Water tbf, I play 5 at the back, spam full back switches/cut backs/driven passes from tbe middle/finesses, need to get even more ratty and acquire some tall physical striker and spam crosses to him
jfl in fifa 23 I use drop back 1 width 1 depth long ball etc. but wc nkunku destroyed me. I had 3rd if mbape too. It’s over. anyway I quit because I was taking it too seriously

• JFL
I don't play FC24. It looks good from a noob perspective, though.