Fc24 in the slums of Mogadishu

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Hardrada and Nick.Harte
Jewish game fuck ea sports and everything they stand for

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, Nick.Harte and fuxkdakikez
Odegaard, LB and RB should be removed.
Replace with KAKA, MARCELO,ALVES or better.

Rate this one :

Mysquad 1

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
Ronaldinho should be cm, Beckman rm and dembele lm.
But overall it's pretty solid.
You can also make it 4-3-3 with dembele joining the attack
Great idea , but I would prefer dembele to play on the Right wing because that's where he is best at imo

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Great idea , but I would prefer dembele to play on the Right wing because that's where he is best at imo
Yeah you can make him RWM.
mbappe is pretty solid if LWM.
And haaland obviously stays CF.
Fast wingers and tall striker is a killer combo ngl, it's pretty effective in counter attacks.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Dembele is fucking shit irl he should be silver

• +1
Fast wingers and tall striker is a killer combo ngl, it's pretty effective in counter attacks.
You have a good point. However, the reason I put Mbappe as ST and Ronaldinho as LW is that I wanted to make defending very difficult for the opposing team, and I would set Mbappe as not remaining in the same position in tactics so that he can play both at the LW and ST ,and ronaldino can stay in the midfield sometimes or keep moving forward. This is effective in playing a very attacking style. Also, when substituting, I can put Mbappe as LW, and replace Ronaldinho with another striker(or put dembele forward and Mahrez on the right side as substitute)

• +1
Dembele is fucking shit irl he should be silver
Nah, he ain't that shit IRL, amazing player for Les Bleus and I can like him in fifa as well.

You have a good point. However, the reason I put Mbappe as ST and Ronaldinho as LW is that I wanted to make defending very difficult for the opposing team, and I would set Mbappe as not remaining in the same position in tactics so that he can play both at the LW and ST ,and ronaldino can stay in the midfield sometimes or keep moving forward. This is effective in playing a very attacking style. Also, when substituting, I can put Mbappe as LW, and replace Ronaldinho with another striker(or put dembele forward and Mahrez on the right side as substitute)
Ok gep puardiola

Nah, he ain't that shit IRL, amazing player for Les Bleus and I can like him in fifa as well.
He was shit for Barcelona the entire time the few clips I saw of him at psg he was shit

All man knows to do is fake shot and miss the goal

I was trying to do the same for the right wing, like putting Van Persie as St and Aryen Robben as RW, but unfortunately can't find Robben

• +1
I was trying to do the same for the right wing, like putting Van Persie as St and Aryen Robben as RW, but unfortunately can't find Robben
Ayran Robben

• JFL
RVP is my favorite striker, when I used to play pes19 I would always choose feyenoord because it has van persie and I would win against 5star teams on legend difficulty.
My formation with feyenoord was 4-2-4 really hard to play with since you would be outnumbered in midfield but almost every counter attack is a goal opportunity if you can pass the ball quickly, I like playing with real teams more than ultimate team, My favorite teams were Milan, Roma and feyenoord.

• Love it
new year same game

they be giving out 90s to anyone nowadays

• +1
RVP is my favorite striker, when I used to play pes19 I would always choose feyenoord because it has van persie and I would win against 5star teams on legend difficulty.
My formation with feyenoord was 4-2-4 really hard to play with since you would be outnumbered in midfield but almost every counter attack is a goal opportunity if you can pass the ball quickly, I like playing with real teams more than ultimate team, My favorite teams were Milan, Roma and feyenoord.
Damn, I also liked to use Roma in Career mode and Kick off sometimes. And yeah 4-2-4 is OP if you like to play long ball and fast attacking style.I was using 4-2-4 pretty much every time in Fifa 13-15.I enjoyed the 4-2-4 with Real Madrid.

• +1
Damn, I also liked to use Roma in Career mode and Kick off sometimes. And yeah 4-2-4 is OP if you like to play long ball and fast attacking style.I was using 4-2-4 pretty much every time in Fifa 13-15.I enjoyed the 4-2-4 with Real Madrid.
Fifa13/14 were goated, the last good fifas, also RM squad at that time was stuffed with stars.
Roma in pes19 was pretty solid with manolas, fazio and kolarov in defence, and shaarawy, dzeko and perotti forward.
Nzonzi was a 6'5 mogger at midfield.
My favorite players in game were perotti, suso, piatek, RVP and shaarawy, i would always try to score with them.

• Love it
Fifa13/14 were goated, the last good fifas, also RM squad at that time was stuffed with stars.
Roma in pes19 was pretty solid with manolas, fazio and kolarov in defence, and shaarawy, dzeko and perotti forward.
My favorite players in game were perotti, suso, piatek, RVP and shaarawy, i would always try to score with them.
Suso, Dzeko, kolarov 😍. Alexandre Pato was a very underrated imo.What a maestro.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and Narcissus🥀
Gay

Suso, Dzeko, kolarov 😍. Alexandre Pato was a very underrated imo.What a maestro.
Gay losers who achieved nothing in both football and real life

Agree. Prime fifa.

Now FIFA is a fucking gay card collection game for faggots

• +1
faggy p2w game