I easily have the best team on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 26642 and khvirgin
wait you can have w*men on your team?

I'm so glad I quit this game

wait you can have w*men on your team?

I'm so glad I quit this game
Yup but the best cards are still mostly men, Theres like one foid who is a worse version of R9 and thats it

That's fucking sick mate you're so lucky how do you have totys. I destroyed my pc so I'm playing just web app tryna do man utd pnp
Screenshot 20240129 003536

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
Mogs me I rarely exceed 11 fifa tilts the shit out of me
I used to get tilted but now i can quickly get rank 2 in like 2,5 hours and then chill. When you are good at the game its hard to tilt.

I used to get tilted but now i can quickly get rank 2 in like 2,5 hours and then chill. When you are good at the game its hard to tilt.
Yeah man I started in FIFA 22 but never improved. It has to be intentional that you can't work on your in game skills in a training map. The one that exists is clunky as fuck and basically useless. I feel like they want you to get a better team instead of skills. Probably helps them make money somehow

• +1
Yeah man I started in FIFA 22 but never improved. It has to be intentional that you can't work on your in game skills in a training map. The one that exists is clunky as fuck and basically useless. I feel like they want you to get a better team instead of skills. Probably helps them make money somehow
Yeah but skills is extremly important too. I could get rank 2 with a mid team aswell. But ive been playing since fifa 17 so that helps.

Beta male moment

Yeah but skills is extremly important too. I could get rank 2 with a mid team aswell. But ive been playing since fifa 17 so that helps.
I know skills are important but these fuckers at EA don't want you to have skills

• +1
Verse me in FIFA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4301