Rate my fighting skills

Mewomarian

Mewomarian

Banned
I will beat average male? I will beat chad?

Attachments

• final_5f3fe22b44b363001548d5af_625788.mp4
    5.6 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and goat2x
No video

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), RoundHouse and Deleted member 6997
Why doesn t load?

Attachments

• final_5f3fe22b44b363001548d5af_625788.mp4
    5.6 MB
Gun wins

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, RoundHouse and Deleted member 6997

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 7125
Idc cos ur under 6ft and sub 70kgs

• +1
Reactions: Nisse and RoundHouse
I would ko your slow ass as soon as you try to swing on me and leave your chin exposed.

i would shoot for a double leg then submit using the kimura

Bad footwork (easy to throw you off balance if you get countered) bad recovery after throwing the punches, leaving too much open space for the opponent to strike after throwing the punches and too many wasted motions especially in the beginning.

At best you're a fourth-rate fighter.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and LowTierNormie
But what if i throw the first punch
you swing and i duck, considering when you punch you put your entire body into the punch, i'd catch you off balance and shoot for the takedown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
you swing and i duck, considering when you punch you put your entire body into the punch, i'd catch you off balance and shoot for the takedown
Then i throw arm punches

Bad footwork (easy to throw you off balance if you get countered) bad recovery after throwing the punches, leaving too much open space for the opponent to strike after throwing the punches and too many wasted motions especially in the beginning.

At best you're a fourth-rate fighter.
So, if i train i can be next lightweight Champion boxer? 🤡

Your punches can be seen even before you throw them, you prepare too much before doing them. And your swings are too open, they are much slower and unprecise than more closed ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Warlow and Deleted member 3832
So, if i train i can be next lightweight Champion boxer? 🤡
Train like hell that is. You are lacking in many fields so don't expect to improve by a large margin in just a few weeks.

You have too many wasted motions. You will run out of energy in just a few minutes if you keep that up.

Your punches can be seen even before you throw them, you prepare too much before doing them. And your swings are too open, they are much slower and unprecise than more closed ones
Indeed. An experienced fighter has very good prediction ability. This guy will get countered before he can even throw his first blow if he goes up against a first-rate fighter. But first'rate fighters are rare. Even UFC fighters or professional boxers are not first-rate. But that doesn't mean he can't come across one.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Gotta keep your guard up

Train like hell that is. You are lacking in many fields so don't expect to improve by a large margin in just a few weeks.

You have too many wasted motions. You will run out of energy in just a few minutes if you keep that up.
I saw guys bigger than me, and when i throw hooks and over hands my punches make a loauder/big sound impact and move the bag more than them, but i m afraid to lose muscle because i think my muscle give me the power.

But are they stronger?

I saw guys bigger than me, and when i throw hooks and over hands my punches make a loauder/big sound impact and move the bag more than them, but i m afraid to lose muscle because i think my muscle give me the power.
That's most likely because you're pushing the bag after landing the punch. Pushing the bag after landing a punch is also a big mistake because it will leave you open.

In fact if you're used to pushing the bag after landing your punch and do the same when you fight against a real opponent who's much more experienced than you, then you will most likely not be able to recover from your punch in time and get easily countered.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and LowTierNormie
But are they stronger?
No point in them being stronger if they lose all their weight before reaching the target, or even worse, your opponent dodges them because of how fucking slow they are and you proced to get beaten up real bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
That's most likely because you're pushing the bag after landing the punch. Pushing the bag after landing a punch is also a big mistake because it will leave you open.

In fact if you're used to pushing the bag after landing your punch and do the same when you fight against a real opponent who's much more experienced than you, then you will most likely not be able to recover from your punch in time and get easily countered.
This. The time it takes for your fist to travel back is really important.
Mirin high fighting IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 3832

But this guy is the hardest puncher and he swing like crazy.
Wilder same.
Why all hardest puncher look so bad tehnical. Because Wilder and Foreman are bad technical

This. The time it takes for your fist to travel back is really important.
Mirin high fighting IQ
Brother, I could be called a first-rate fighter because of a decade long experience. I learned how to fight against multiple styles and even against armed opponents to some degree even if fighting against armed opponents in real life is very difficult to do. If someone ever has questions about martial arts then they should come to me.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Idc cos ur under 6ft and sub 70kgs

muh under 6ft and sub 70kg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and LowTierNormie
Mirin 50 but that technique.....