Rate my filipino voice (filipino voice box)

D

Deleted member 20618

Diamond

@Biggdink

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 17735, DragonBallZCel and 3 others
Mogs @Zer0/∞ to suicide

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Surprised. Sounds deep and high t:Comfy:
34EB1F9D 9953 49B9 8C95 A3F1717A4CE8

• JFL
Reactions: DragonBallZCel and Quantumphysics
Filipino high t voice. Mogs me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DragonBallZCel and Deleted member 20618
Nigga are you in school or something why are you talking nonsense JFL. I had this filipino friend in school his dad was white and mom filipino i remember him being obsessed pinpong he used to destroy me in pingpong smashing with all of his might while i didn’t know what happend. Asians mog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 20618
Nigga are you in school or something why are you talking nonsense JFL. I had this filipino friend in school his dad was white and mom filipino i remember him being obsessed pinpong he used to destroy me in pingpong smashing with all of his might while i didn’t know what happend. Asians mog.
ye school starts 2 weeks from now for me (am in canada). no i hate all filipinos they are nothing but scum in my eyes (i am scum too)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Quantumphysics and DragonBallZCel
ye school starts 2 weeks from now for me (am in canada). no i hate all filipinos they are nothing but scum in my eyes (i am scum too)
Filipino be having the most pride yet we have one of the lowest iq in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Filipino be having the most pride yet we have one of the lowest iq in the world.
EXACTLY. THANK YOU. Pinoy pride but ur gonna be the top user of skin lightening, pinoy pride but ur gonna let disgusting 60 yr old white men fuck your women and shit on ur country. DISGUSTING AND PATHETIC!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Quantumphysics
ur sub5 and non nt, over

ur sub5 and non nt, over
am gonna beg my mom to let me move high school next semester so i can get a restart. I used to ne very nt back then when i was in school clubs and shit