Rate my foreword growth (5 month difference)

limbomax

limbomax

Iron
I know I’m an ethnic ltn or a sub 5 shitskin but please just pay attention to the foreword growth. I’ve been mewing, jutting, and genuinely doing a bunch of cope shit like bonesmashing and belt pulling but one of those things worked and I am no longer recessed. I’m 19 and thought I was too old to so this but here we are.

I’ve also been running, weightlifting, swimming and do 16 hour fasts, only eating once a day. I sleep 10 hours a night and wake up early, since I live near a beach I jump in the ocean at early hours to wake myself up. Hopefully I achieve enough growth my nose will straighten itself out.

Anyways,

Before: (horrible recession, shit posture)
IMG 8336

After:
IMG 0057

Go get your validation from reddit

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I think if you take a picture in the exact same lighting and angle as the before, you’ll kill yourself.

what makes it even more brootl is that he thinks anythings changed

very brootl

I know I’m an ethnic ltn or a sub 5 shitskin but please just pay attention to the foreword growth. I’ve been mewing, jutting, and genuinely doing a bunch of cope shit like bonesmashing and belt pulling but one of those things worked and I am no longer recessed. I’m 19 and thought I was too old to so this but here we are.

I’ve also been running, weightlifting, swimming and do 16 hour fasts, only eating once a day. I sleep 10 hours a night and wake up early, since I live near a beach I jump in the ocean at early hours to wake myself up. Hopefully I achieve enough growth my nose will straighten itself out.

Anyways,

Before: (horrible recession, shit posture)
View attachment 2998268

After:
View attachment 2998269
You’re just as recessed as before but jutting.

Anyway this is a great example of what @RealFunkyFlamingo does in order to fraud his lower third.

I think if you take a picture in the exact same lighting and angle as the before, you’ll kill yourself.
Its not the angle it’s just him jutting.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda, moreroidsmoredates, Allornothing and 1 other person
Nigga holding a whole ass Ipad :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Kofri727