Rate my forward growth (jaw and face)

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Being an average man nowadays is the hell on Earth
Be honest and don't hide the truth in order to not hurt my feelings. I'm well adapted to the brutality of the 21st century, and there are no arrangements of words (sentences) that can hurt me. I have developed immunity.

Here is a photo (erasure is present for security purposes. Uncensored photos will be uploaded soon for rating purposes).

Before rating, take into account my head is slightly tilted forward in the photo.

Here is the photo:

IMG 20240731 192728

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: breakrdib, counterintuitive, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Before rating, take into account my head is slightly tilted forward in the photo.
Forgot to mention: There are also wide lens distortions, since the photo was taken with a front camera of a mid-range smartphone.

maxilla is average, jaw is probably normal I think you just have a bad hyoid bone and chin projection is death tier

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
chin projection is death tier
If you meant is recessed, can you re-evaluate your conclusion based in this image:

IMG 20240731 194515

As far as I know, if you draw a line like in from that upper point, and the chin doesn't fall behind the line, then the chin is not recessed. True or false?

• +1
If you meant is recessed, can you re-evaluate your conclusion based in this image:

View attachment 3062779

As far as I know, if you draw a line like in from that upper point, and the chin doesn't fall behind the line, then the chin is not recessed. True or false?
here’s where you’re supposed to draw the line from:
IMG 1449
you can see in the photo that the chin is a lot pointier and sticks out more, i’d probably just bonesmash it

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and IntelligentCel
here’s where you’re supposed to draw the line from: View attachment 3062795 you can see in the photo that the chin is a lot pointier and sticks out more, i’d probably just bonesmash it
So, the line needs to be drawn from the most forward point of the forehead.

I will do it now.

What is the Frankfort plane used for in this image?

• +1
So, the line needs to be drawn from the most forward point of the forehead.

I will do it now.

What is the Frankfort plane used for in this image?
frankfort plant is used to identify malocclusions I think
Basically, it's over...
nah you still look good i’m just saying that that’s something that could add a LOT to your looks

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and IntelligentCel
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and chinprojectiongod
Be honest and don't hide the truth in order to not hurt my feelings. I'm well adapted to the brutality of the 21st century, and there are no arrangements of words (sentences) that can hurt me. I have developed immunity.

Here is a photo (erasure is present for security purposes. Uncensored photos will be uploaded soon for rating purposes).

Here is the photo:

View attachment 3062734
your downgrown. ascend through bimax

• +1
It's normal, like any normal person. It's not recessed nor too forward as would be optimal. All you can do is just lose as much body fat as possible, so that everything becomes sharper, especially the chin..

• +1
your downgrown. ascend through bimax
What is down grown? Bimax is for recession. I don't think bimax can be applied in my case.

Also, see what down grown actually means (I don't have such condition):

Screenshot 2024 07 31 19 58 19 170 comandroidchrome edit

• +1
and you are a lefort 543534354 candidate so do what you will with that information

What is down grown? Bimax is for recession. I don't think bimax can be applied in my case.

Also, see what down grown actually means (I don't have such condition):

View attachment 3062824
downgrown means your maxilla grew downwards. you would need bimax or lefort to fix it (tbh ask users who know more im a greycel)

downgrown means your maxilla grew downwards. you would need bimax or lefort to fix it (tbh ask users who know more im a greycel)
I don't see down growth in the photo of my side profile. Can you tell what part of the face is down grown? What exactly do I have to look at?

Bump.

I need more ratings to decide what to do. Do I need bimax?

Is any down growth present in these examples?

E189fc083b834bab8ecaa920e0cf9ed4ea04b18b

Brad pitt shows off short sexy haircut 02

Is this what jaw I need to get surgically in order to not be considered down grown?

Also, am I down grown and recessed or just down grown?

Here is the photo:

View attachment 3062734

Is any down growth present in these examples?

View attachment 3062957

View attachment 3062958

Is this what jaw I need to get surgically in order to not be considered down grown?

Also, am I down grown and recessed or just down grown?
i think you are just downgrown. this is what good upper and lower growth looks like

View attachment 3062942

i think you are just downgrown. this is what good upper and lower growth looks like
I see.

Could it be that my nose is high, which makes it seems I don't have good forward growth? If I get a rhinoplasty to make the nose height lower, will I still look like a subhuman?

I see.

Could it be that my nose is high, which makes it seems I don't have good forward growth? If I get a rhinoplasty to make the nose height lower, will I still look like a subhuman?
you don't look like a subhuman, doubt rhino would help your situation. you can grow out hair to hide ur side

Users who are viewing this thread

Back