Rate my frame (again) (autism warning)

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
18yo, 6'0, 73kg/ 160.937LBS........ The 2 rulers together add up to exactly 24.8 inches.

How over is it for me, really?

At 6'0 I always felt like a manlet but I also felt like I had an above average frame. I started gymcelling 2 weeks ago and I was actually really enjoying it. Each morning it was the first thing I thought about doing. I decided to try and measure my bideltoid 4 days ago and since then I think I only ate twice and i've been LDARing in bed all day listening to sad songs.
One of my greatest copes has been destroyed.

Please be honest and tell me exactly how over it is. Should I quit gymcelling and become a full-time twink?

Front

Back

Side1

Side2

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SeiGun, Hades, Hellraiser and 3 others
Try lifting for 6-1 year, then come back later and let's see. Looks like every beginner shit frame.

Try lifting for 6-1 year, then come back later and let's see. Looks like every beginner shit frame.

Frame is bones though, you can't change it. I'll happily devote my time towards getting a nice body if I have the genetics for it, which I don't believe I do. Gymcelling is a big commitment and I don't want to waste my time if I won't get the results.

Frame is bones though, you can't change it. I'll happily devote my time towards getting a nice body if I have the genetics for it, which I don't believe I do. Gymcelling is a big commitment and I don't want to waste my time if I won't get the results.

What a fucking shit reply, just ldar and don't do anything if you don't ''have the genetics for it'' JFL, I'm fucking sure doing exercise was the thing that made me low inhib, go to the gym just for the overall benefits it gives.

Your frame is 70th percentile give or take

What a fucking shit reply, just ldar and don't do anything if you don't ''have the genetics for it'' JFL, I'm fucking sure doing exercise was the thing that made me low inhib, go to the gym just for the overall benefits it gives.

I don't think gymcelling alone would make me more confident if I still didn't feel big compared to other men.

Your frame is 70th percentile give or take
Seriously dude? That would be major lifefuel for me.

I don't think gymcelling alone would make me more confident if I still didn't feel big compared to other men.

Rather have a decent body than having nothing. You'll get mogged a lot less.

Also, where are you from? Where I live, 40% of the male population are just lanklets, 30% fat, and the other part is kinda normal with a less percentage of gymmaxed guys.

Seriously dude? That would be major lifefuel for me.
You have zyzz tier frame with downward pointing clavicles. Its just begging to put on some muscle.
I'm as wide as you, but with protrusing delts after a year of gymcelling. I'm 50th percentile when it comes to clavicle length.

Rather have a decent body than having nothing. You'll get mogged a lot less.

Also, where are you from? Where I live, 40% of the male population are just lanklets, 30% fat, and the other part is kinda normal with a less percentage of gymmaxed guys.

Poland.

Yeah, you're right. I've noticed that I only ever feel like doing anything if I know I have a good chance of doing well. So if I don't have frame genetics that will help me to achieve a good physique i'm not likely to go through with it. If I actually am 70th percentile then that's good enough for me to keep going.

This nigga taped a ruler to his chest

:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Mateusz74, Chadfromjungle and 1 other person
Poland.

Yeah, you're right. I've noticed that I only ever feel like doing anything if I know I have a good chance of doing well. So if I don't have frame genetics that will help me to achieve a good physique i'm not likely to go through with it. If I actually am 70th percentile then that's good enough for me to keep going.

If you ain't blessed with a godly face you can atleast try to have the best body you can get. Stop looking for comparisons already, use roids, sarms, go natty idc, but when you get to your maximum potencial, you can start comparing with everyone and you'll find that a little percentage of guys actually gigamog you.

Descent shoulder length but small ribcage, go swimming to fix this, it's mainly widen by swimming

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Descent shoulder length but small ribcage, go swimming to fix this, it's mainly widen by swimming

Legit? How can it change your bone size?
I always had breathing problems. Could that be a reason why?

OR AMERICAN FOOTBALL.
WIDENED MY RIBCAGE REALLY QUICK

Legit? How can it change your bone size?
I always had breathing problems. Could that be a reason why?
I'm not a doctor yet (still in med school) but swimming spaces out the distance between your ribs somewhat, opening them up more therefore making your whole torso wider. I don't think a small ribcage causes worse breathing unless deformity tier small. Do you have like a convex area on the central mass of your torso, it's a condition called pectus exavatum, basically you have like a hole in your upper torso and it can make your breathing harder, i have this

• Hmm...
The more I see ungymcelled guys, the more I gain confidence about my ungymcelled frame

I might benefit so hard lol

captura-de-tela-2019-11-22-a-s-13-40-29-png.170702

I am close to the left one with less fat

• So Sad
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Incel internipple distance tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and forwardgrowth
I'm not a doctor yet (still in med school) but swimming spaces out the distance between your ribs somewhat, opening them up more therefore making your whole torso wider. I don't think a small ribcage causes worse breathing unless deformity tier small. Do you have like a convex area on the central mass of your torso, it's a condition called pectus exavatum, basically you have like a hole in your upper torso and it can make your breathing harder, i have this

Does it do that permanently?

And i'm not sure. I don't think I do. I can't really breath through my nose properly when i'm lying down and I was a mouthbreather until I started mewing at 16.

Does it do that permanently?

And i'm not sure. I don't think I do. I can't really breath through my nose properly when i'm lying down and I was a mouthbreather until I started mewing at 16.
Go to your doctor asap for this, tell him to check you for pectum exavatum, it's a very important thing

• Hmm...
Are you supposed to measure to where it says 1 or 2?

Shoulder

You have zyzz tier frame with downward pointing clavicles. Its just begging to put on some muscle.
I'm as wide as you, but with protrusing delts after a year of gymcelling. I'm 50th percentile when it comes to clavicle length.

Do you feel like you look much wider after a year of gymcelling?

OP hit the gym, we have similar clavicles (prominent, straight, kinda downward) and gymming for me helped so fucking much. Hit your lats REALLY hard...rows w/variation grips , chins ups, pull ups, pull downs. Sure hit your side delts, but lats will be your savior.

OP hit the gym, we have similar clavicles (prominent, straight, kinda downward) and gymming for me helped so fucking much. Hit your lats REALLY hard...rows w/variation grips , chins ups, pull ups, pull downs. Sure hit your side delts, but lats will be your savior.

Thanks man. I decided to give up my LDARing and will get back to gymcelling tomorrow.
How long have you been gymming?

Before Gym(2years ago)

Screenshot 2019 12 16 01 05 15 443 commiuigallery

Now

Screenshot 2019 12 16 01 02 01 576 commiuivideoplayer
Screenshot 2019 12 10 02 44 48 918 commiuigallery
Screenshot 2019 12 05 20 53 00 189 commiuivideoplayer

Mad?

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Length from end of one clavicle to the other.
Screenshot 2019 12 16 01 16 31 020 commiuigallery
Screenshot 2019 12 16 01 16 21 921 commiuigallery

Not important this shit things when u have 45cm arms and God body.

Go on the gym and stop to do this idiot post.

Stai shredded or die mirin,u want to die mirin?

idk bro you look pretty wide to me. A framecel can have an aesthetic physique but he will never look intimidating.
Lol with 45cm arms when im on cutting (in 2 last Pics in now on bulking) most of people stop me on street ,why u want to look intimidating? God body can Ascend average face to chad.

Lift harder and harder cuz

If you don't have the bones its pointless

P6NpuEZ.jpg

Thanks man. I decided to give up my LDARing and will get back to gymcelling tomorrow.
How long have you been gymming?

fuck yeah brother get at it you have the frame I can see it. I’ve been lifting for 1 year as of this month.
If you don't have the bones its pointless

P6NpuEZ.jpg

Yea having bones is important idk why people keep denying it.