Rate my frame (brutal)

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Zephir
I didnt train legs and back for 2 years. My dumbass only did pushups back then
Now i have a massive leg and pull muscles imbalance
I used to do only pushups haha
Now i trained back for a solid year so its way better

Basically my pull muscles are lacking a year behind. My legs muscles are 2 years behind
Any tips?

Attachments

• IMG_2997.jpeg
    IMG_2997.jpeg
    307 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2996.jpeg
    IMG_2996.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and xevuxia
And no its not cuz im super fat. My hips are pure bone. No fat there sadly

better than the avg guy so not bad tbh just work on the chest by doing chest exercises but yeah keep it up 👍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, boss8055, greywind and 2 others
tbh i think that you have tight pectoralis major and minor muscle

1. Pectoralis Major: This large chest muscle can pull the clavicles inward and downward when it contracts, contributing to a narrower appearance of the shoulders.
  2. Pectoralis Minor: Located beneath the pectoralis major, this muscle helps to stabilize the scapulae and can assist in pulling the clavicles downward.

1. Pectoralis Major: This large chest muscle can pull the clavicles inward and downward when it contracts, contributing to a narrower appearance of the shoulders.
  2. Pectoralis Minor: Located beneath the pectoralis major, this muscle helps to stabilize the scapulae and can assist in pulling the clavicles downward.
My shoulders are naturally rounded forward due to
Massive push-pull muscle imbalance. So yea probally. My push muscles are way too overdeveloped

cuz in the pic im kind of pulling my arms back so its not rounded. I always do yhis while walking n shit i dont want them to see my poor posture lol

try to loosen up these muscles and you will get wider frame

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
How to loosen them?
Chest Stretch Against a Wall:

• Stand facing a wall and place your forearm against it with your elbow at a 90-degree angle.
  • Slowly turn your body away from the wall until you feel a stretch in your chest.
  • Hold for 20-30 seconds and repeat on the other side.

Doorway Stretch:

• Stand in a doorway and place your hands on the doorframe at shoulder height.
  • Step forward with one foot, gently pressing your chest forward until you feel a stretch.
  • Hold for 20-30 seconds.

Corner Stretch:

• Stand facing a corner with your arms raised to shoulder height and your elbows bent.
  • Place your forearms on each wall and lean your chest forward into the corner.

• +1
Chest Stretch Against a Wall:

• Stand facing a wall and place your forearm against it with your elbow at a 90-degree angle.
  • Slowly turn your body away from the wall until you feel a stretch in your chest.
  • Hold for 20-30 seconds and repeat on the other side.

Doorway Stretch:

• Stand in a doorway and place your hands on the doorframe at shoulder height.
  • Step forward with one foot, gently pressing your chest forward until you feel a stretch.

Corner Stretch:

• Stand facing a corner with your arms raised to shoulder height and your elbows bent.
  • Place your forearms on each wall and lean your chest forward into the corner.
I also always feel a burn in between my back. Upper back. Is this a symptom?

• +1
Reactions: xevuxia
I also always feel a burn in between my back. Upper back. Is this a symptom?
Yeah maybe

Poor Posture:
  • Tight pectoral muscles can contribute to a rounded shoulder posture (also known as "forward shoulder posture"), which can strain the upper back muscles

• +1

Basically my pull muscles are lacking a year behind. My legs muscles are 2 years behind
Any tips?
why do ethnics always have close distance nipple

Brutal hips and clavicles, For now you should focus on losing body fat

Roids gonna go crazy haha

• +1
Nevermind your frame nigga, that tiny bulge is brooootal :feelswhy:

Borderline average to below

• So Sad

Any tips?
im sorry for your clavicles

• So Sad
Fat ass nigger