Attachments

• 0E5E7F8A-4722-48FC-A8A3-4E1CDC0EDA61.jpeg
    0E5E7F8A-4722-48FC-A8A3-4E1CDC0EDA61.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 24DCBA4B-9165-44D4-8D05-A3E893466A0A.jpeg
    24DCBA4B-9165-44D4-8D05-A3E893466A0A.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 125
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person
You look like an alpha male bro with that frame

How much do you weigh?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 6572
Atleast it's not rate my penis this time lol

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 9355, The Bleach Pill and 9 others
Decent base. The hips are slightly too big imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
height & weight ?

• +1
Are you already gymcelling? Quads, calves and chest looks already good

Are you already gymcelling? Quads, calves and chest looks already good
Yea a little. How’s my overall shoulder to waist ratio tho? A decent bit above average or nah

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
Mirin shoulder width and flat collar bone
Good base for gymcel

• +1
Yea a little. How’s my overall shoulder to waist ratio tho? A decent bit above average or nah
I would say it's a little bit above average. I would focus on the side delts, upper chest and lat for the best aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Copeful
Are frames are remarkably similar. We both have stocky legs that store fat it appears. Good frame but you need to lose a little leg fat.
Did you play soccer growing up?

Are frames are remarkably similar. We both have stocky legs that store fat it appears. Good frame but you need to lose a little leg fat.
Did you play soccer growing up?
No

cockrating :
1.222399/10

• JFL
you can measure the shoulder to waist ratio yourself, import the pic into paint and see how many pixels your shoulder and waist width are, then divide. looks slightly above average to me. you dont actually have a mogger V-taper but only few people have that.

• +1
dont make fun of her bro
Crazy how even every low value male here who sees women's true nature have empathy and are disgusted at shit like that, but when a stacy calls some random harmless incel ugly all the women laugh until their pee leaks

fuck this gay earth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 6789
Crazy how even every low value male here who sees women's true nature have empathy and are disgusted at shit like that, but when a stacy calls some random harmless incel ugly all the women laugh until their pee leaks

fuck this gay earth
Theres nothing wrong with her its a good thing shes not partying and being passed around like a cum dump

tru though women have a cold nature they would rather be raped by chad then take a compliment from an ugly man, thats just how their nature is

• +1
Theres nothing wrong with her its a good thing shes not partying and being passed around like a cum dump

tru though women have a cold nature they would rather be raped by chad then take a compliment from an ugly man, thats just how their nature is
yeah if she lost glasses, cut her hair, stopped being a nerd, she could easily be tinder slut pumped and dumped by chad

• +1
yeah if she lost glasses, cut her hair, stopped being a nerd, she could easily be tinder slut pumped and dumped by chad
she can already do that now, her SMV is 100 times higher than the SMV of the biggest mogger on this forum.

• JFL