rate my frame

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
WIN 20201221 11 24 37 Pro LI
16, 181 cm, 65 kg, i think im around 15 percent body fat i have very slight abs in mirror how can i lose more weight i have a fast metaboliasm and eat ALOT but i stay skinny how can i get to 12% body fat

you don't need to lose any more weight bruh, also "eating a lot and staying skinny" means u probably eat a lot like once a week and eat like a bird every other day. if u wanna get srs start by tracking what u eat. train hard and eat big

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Decent. Gymaxxing would ensure you have a giga frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143
How wide are your shoulders?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295
View attachment 88191616, 181 cm, 65 kg, i think im around 15 percent body fat i have very slight abs in mirror how can i lose more weight i have a fast metaboliasm and eat ALOT but i stay skinny how can i get to 12% body fat

You need to increase 'clean' carb intake and lift weights.

You're thin but your body is still what I would still qualify as attractive - just needs to put on muscle.

you don't need to lose any more weight bruh, also "eating a lot and staying skinny" means u probably eat a lot like once a week and eat like a bird every other day. if u wanna get srs start by tracking what u eat. train hard and eat big
nah i eat alot nearly everyday but i want to lose weight so i can get hollow cheeks coz i read the hollow cheek thread today and i am able to get them so i want to lose more body fat any tips?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11143

You're thin but your body is still what I would still qualify as attractive - just needs to put on muscle.
what are clean carbs?

what are clean carbs?

steel cut oats
quinoa
sweet potatoes
brown rice

You can throw in white rice after a workout with juice or any carb that has a higher glycemic content

Fruit in the morning

Only saying you stick to this strict regimen if you're 'bulk' eating carbs at a 250 calorie daily surplus so you limit the amount of excess fat you put on while bulking

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 10615
i don't know how im very low iq how do i measure them
Just go up to your mirror and use a measuring tape held from both your hands to measure your shoulders.

EDIT: From the BACK. Your neck should cover part of the tape.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
brutally mogs mine
i look like a 10 year old with my frame

Good base frame. Muscle inserts look good too. Time to gymcel buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

What bodyfat is he you think?