And if you can put an example of how would I look if I gymcell
skinny af atm and I have scoliosis tho
20200124 023413

I’m sorry

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Griffith, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
Even though you're skinny you're not low bf. Just gymcel already. You can make gains.

• +1
Reactions: TCC
Im like 55kg
And I want to know what could I achive

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Gazzamogga, Gonners and 1 other person
Even though you're skinny you're not low bf. Just gymcel already. You can make gains.
He is low bodyfat compared to the average american

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Gymceling wont help because you are so skinny, its over bro

Average skinny fool.

Eat and train it's not that hard.

• +1
Look into body recomposition (body recomp for short), bro, it can drastically improve body + frame

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and TCC
Its not over bro

• +1
Dude just start gymcelling.
Just a normal frame

• +1
Reactions: TCC and Deleted member 2846
Looks like mine pre gymcelling, take peptides or roids or you'll never ascend bro
N6oiqemw3ti31

Looks like indian @itsOVER

20180510 014545

Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
well it's not good man, but it's only up from here to improve. Don't bulk or cut just aim for a body recomp and start a PPL 6x a week --- take it easy with low weights and build up. 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight then fill the rest with carbs > fats. eat at ur maintence calories. in 12 months youll look miles better than u do in this pic. case closed.

2 things I will say is ur taking this from a low angle which makes u appear narrow but from what I see u have low set traps and straight calvicles so you have potential for sure but you might as well start lifting and eating good to see for ur self.

• +1
well it's not good man, but it's only up from here to improve. Don't bulk or cut just aim for a body recomp and start a PPL 6x a week --- take it easy with low weights and build up. 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight then fill the rest with carbs > fats. eat at ur maintence calories. in 12 months youll look miles better than u do in this pic. case closed.

2 things I will say is ur taking this from a low angle which makes u appear narrow but from what I see u have low set traps and straight calvicles so you have potential for sure but you might as well start lifting and eating good to see for ur self.
20200124 110759

Idk if it looks any better, I know I have big hip

You don't have the same frame, So stop coping that you can get the same results, it's over for you.
He told me gymceling wont help because Im skinny I didn't say I will get that