rate my frens bf, hes almost 24 and shes 18

frendly

frendly

👁

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 2214, Xangsane and 1 other person
This guy is another 6 psl nigga. Tf why are there so many chads on this forum 😂💀
@N1666 @Lev Peshkov what the fuck, this nigga looks like a retarded walmart version of me :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and RoundHouse
I think there’s an incentive for chads to find this forum. If I had to guess it has to do with the more intelligent chads realizing that looks DO matter and, not only do they matter, they shape the entirety of your life experience. I believe this is because Chads have enough experiences that most wouldn’t because of their looks, meanwhile they constantly hear the “looks don’t matter” cope from 99% of the population. They eventually realize an inconsistency and find this forum.

Also there is likely a bias for attractive users to post in the rating section compared to ugly users, in order to get validation. thus we see a disproportionate amount of “chads” (more like HTN/chadlites) in the rating section.

then there’s just the weird people like me that weren’t ugly, nor autistic but just managed to stumble on the forum because of intelligence and awareness (and a few bad experiences). It’s what makes this forum unique, people from all different backgrounds discussing a taboo subject (lookism)
This guy is another 6 psl nigga. Tf why are there so many chads on this forum 😂💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 6128, leveruis and 2 others
I think there’s an incentive for chads to find this forum. If I had to guess it has to do with the more intelligent chads realizing that looks DO matter and, not only do they matter, they shape the entirety of your life experience. I believe this is because Chads have enough experiences that most wouldn’t because of their looks, meanwhile they constantly hear the “looks don’t matter” cope from 99% of the population. They eventually realize an inconsistency and find this forum.

Also there is likely a bias for attractive users to post in the rating section compared to ugly users, in order to get validation. thus we see a disproportionate amount of “chads” (more like HTN/chadlites) in the rating section.
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. Anyone above 6/10 facially can fraud themselves into a Gigachad with good angles and light.
then there’s just the weird people like me that weren’t ugly, nor autistic but just managed to stumble on the forum because of intelligence and awareness (and a few bad experiences). It’s what makes this forum unique, people from all different backgrounds discussing a taboo subject (lookism)
:lul::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::lul:

He looks better with beard

he looks kinda autistic, its probably the pct

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Wish I had some fat above my eyes :feelsbadman:

Can I borrow some of your upper eyelid fat please

he mogs 99% of male population to oblivion depending on height

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
one of the best looking guys i have seen in a long while judging only by the selfies
extremely aesthetic face
is he on roids?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
one of the best looking guys i have seen in a long while judging only by the selfies
extremely aesthetic face
is he on roids?
not sure but probably, he looks nice but acts like a cuck for women:ogre:

not sure but probably, he looks nice but acts like a cuck for women:ogre:
well he does not look dominant and low inhib thats for sure. honestly looks kinda unconfident, so no wonder why he acts like a cuck