Rate my friend and me

Untraceable97

Untraceable97

Tbhngl

Hello guys, I am new here and i would really like you to rate the first picture that is my friend .he thinks he is literally Chad even if i tell him that he is fat and ugly. After that, please rate me ( left side in the second picture) . Thank you guys!

he is not chad, but he eye and jaw mog you

he is not chad, but he eye and jaw mog you
That was the picture he wanted me to post, which is4 years old. This is him now taking a selfie.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: InZayn, Scarface and FailedNormie
lol, is this even the same person?
this pic is just a skinny fat dude, literally LooksMin if these are the same person
It is him, but he got fat since then. That is ehy he wanted me to post that old picture.

Brutal agepill, should have jumped on fin when he had the chance.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
Give me a rating and tell me what i should improve please.
I was talking about the other guy. You're like 3.5-4PSL, look like every balkan dude ever, nothing redeeming about your face. Solid beardfraud, your chin looks quite weak. Bad eye area. At least you're not balding like him. You have ok harmony, you are already pretty much done with soft looksmaxes (aside from growing out beard even more if you can) but to put chad features on your face would be one hell of a project, I don't think it's even worth discussing tbh. In any Western country it would be so close to over for you it's not even funny. To look better I would prioritize chin and eye area (genio, soft tissue fillers).

front an side selfie tbh

Chin is not as bad as it looked but could use some improvement to make it proportional with your nose. Jaw is lopsided, you may be able to train the muslces on the weaker side by chewing hard gum a lot. Be careful with doing that too much though, if you have an asymmetrical bite like me. Eye area fucks you bigly, my rating still stands. Also neckmaxx

Thank you very much, am I overall better than him? Do you think statusmaxx works?

Thank you very much, am I overall better than him? Do you think statusmaxx works?
Now, when he looks like a balding ogre? Certainly. If he gets laid in your country it shouldn't be totally impossible for you.
What statusmaxx do you have?

Now, when he looks like a balding ogre? Certainly. If he gets laid in your country it shouldn't be totally impossible for you.
What statusmaxx do you have?
Balenciagas soon and owning iphone xs max so far. It is not the fact that i do not get laid, i actually have a 4 year relationship, it s just the fact that i want him to understand that he is a fatcel.

Balenciagas soon and owning iphone xs max so far. It is not the fact that i do not get laid, i actually have a 4 year relationship, it s just the fact that i want him to understand that he is a fatcel.
Don't cope with ugly expensive shoes, spend the money on undereye fillers. Ded srs, will raise your PSL by like 1 point. I'm doing the same, going to sell my shit toyota and get 2.5ml for my chin. That rusty carcass of a vehicle wasn't getting me any pussy anyways. Still more aesthetically pleasing than balenciagas tbh, hypebeast fashion is only legit for fucking low class junkie girls.

Ngl, your friend is close to Chad lite territory. He could slay if he Looksmaxxed for a month or so before going on a pickup campaign.

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface
Ngl, your friend is close to Chad lite territory. He could slay if he Looksmaxxed for a month or so before going on a pickup campaign.
Before he started Mcdonaldsmaxxing and let the reaper get to him, maybe, in whatever EE/Balkan country he lives in.

Check the most recent picture, its in comments.
Before he started Mcdonaldsmaxxing and let the reaper get to him, maybe, in whatever EE/Balkan country he lives in.
You are actually right regarding the region i live in lol

Yes indeed boyo. Had the Norwood Reaper and Ronald McDonald not gangbanged him like a cheap whore, he would stand a chance for sure.

Damn it looks like your friend went through a divorce and his (now ex) wife took the kids, house, two kids, and the dog. Looks like a broken man. And you look like you have a small skull / small frame. You gotta bulk up and add some weight to those arms.

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface
you look like a shit friend from your comments on your friend tbh

you dont deserve loyal friends like him

Damn it looks like your friend went through a divorce and his (now ex) wife took the kids, house, two kids, and the dog. Looks like a broken man. And you look like you have a small skull / small frame. You gotta bulk up and add some weight to those arms.
I never looksmaxxed intentionally. I never went to the gym to be honest. I m 1,80 m ( 5.11 ) i suppose in feet and 67 kg (148 pounds). I never really cared that much about looks.
you look like a shit friend from your comments on your friend tbh

you dont deserve loyal friends like him
He is blackpilled right now, we argue sometimes because he thinks he is Chad . Just wanted to put an end to the argument.

Jfl c’est fini pour la Roumanie