Iron
title

Attachments

• IMG_9480.jpeg
    IMG_9480.jpeg
    361.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin
bad nose, chin, eyes, eyebrows, forehead, brow ridge, neck. If he was fatter he would be an easy subhuman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: YungTrappa, boneking772, Elijah_leo and 1 other person
bad nose, chin, eyes, eyebrows, forehead, brow ridge, neck. If he was fatter he would be an easy subhuman.
I don’t think the forehead is bad, it isn’t neotenous (don’t think u know what this word even means), nose is just ethnic, brow ridge is cause his eyes are being lifted, would look better if he was squinting like most of the forum, and there isn’t quite literally anything wrong the neck?

keep coping any foid would be interested purely off of eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 82370
I don’t think the forehead is bad, it isn’t neotenous (don’t think u know what this word even means), nose is just ethnic, brow ridge is cause his eyes are being lifted, would look better if he was squinting like most of the forum, and there isn’t quite literally anything wrong the neck?
forehead slopes back too much (hairline too far back). “nose is just ethnic” isn’t an excuse to have a bad nose JFL. Neck is thin and brow ridge is clearly not good, if his eyebrows are truly that high set naturally he should rope

• +1
Reactions: kiringg
jfl at ''my friend''

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kiringg, diditeverbegin, YungTrappa and 2 others
LTN
And why the fuck are you friends with a nigger

forehead slopes back too much (hairline too far back). “nose is just ethnic” isn’t an excuse to have a bad nose JFL. Neck is thin and brow ridge is clearly not good, if his eyebrows are truly that high set naturally he should rope
dread retwists push ur hairline black regardless of front taper or not lol, it’s all just a lower angle, his neck is wider, ur just coping hard and mad that he could slay all white women

subhuman

• +1
Reactions: sexy
if he’s subhuman what r u?

ltn but sub5 with skin

@LevantinePsycho