I personally think he’s PSL 3, but he’s super NT
14EFD96A BD33 4C9E 9777 FF7268BE9612
C04001E1 1CF5 4433 83AC 6B03C2663F11

Hes average looking not a 3, height helps too

Doesn’t look like a slayer to me, facially slightly below average to average

Slayer of n00bs in RuneScape.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, GoonCel, StudyHacks and 6 others
Just be "modernday wannabe black and listen to rap and follow current trends" theory strikes again

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470, FiveFourManlet and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
Everyday, it seems more like being NT is one of the most important things you need

Everyday, it seems more like being NT is one of the most important things you need
How to be NT:
-Listen to nigger music and ariana grande type shit.
-Do drugs/drink/party
-Watch shows like "The Office" and movies like "The Avengers"
-Play/watch sports
-Drive a Jeep

How to NOT be NT:
-Listen to metal/alternative
-Play videogames (Fortnite doesnt count)
-Watch anime (DBZ doesnt count)
-Watch streamers/gaming videos on YT
-Drive a Corolla/dont even have a car because you dont go anywhere, anyways.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
99% of the people on here all too lazy to work on social skills so they gotta cope with dumb ideas and theories. Prove me wrong

99% of the people on here all too lazy to work on social skills so they gotta cope with dumb ideas and theories. Prove me wrong
No, rather, we aren't NT and need to compensate by looksmaxxing because it is easier to change the outside than it is changing the inside.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks, adrianolm and Yummyinmytummy
How to be NT:
-Do drugs/drink/party
-Play/watch sports
-Drive a Jeep

How to NOT be NT:
Would you count Michael Jackson as a nigger

its all in the jawline and height

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Just be "modernday wannabe black and listen to rap and follow current trends" theory strikes again
If this is the standard for non-blacks then its over for me then. I have a white sounding voice, listen to metal/rock/alternative (most rap music is low iq garbage and I don't give a shit about sipping lean/popping pills), I just started thugmaxxing my clothes and I look really nerdy/unintimidating. This must be why even non-blacks see me as a fucking weirdo.

LOL, he is not a PSL 3 lmao, he is like a 4.5.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
If this is the standard for non-blacks then its over for me then. I have a white sounding voice, listen to metal/rock/alternative (most rap music is low iq garbage and I don't give a shit about sipping lean/popping pills), I just started thugmaxxing my clothes and I look really nerdy/unintimidating. This must be why even non-blacks see me as a fucking weirdo.
Your best bet is liberal girls. Just don't tell them you feel subhuman for being black or hate your kind's culture, because then they will think you're Republican or Fascist lol.

Yeah bro all you have to do is to be yourself and have confidence :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad and Hebbe wem
Lower third + height saves him.

Lifting would give him a huge boost

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Yeah bro all you have to do is to be yourself and have confidence :bluepill:
I’m not saying everyone is gonna make it. Obviously somebody has to be the scapegoat, all u gotta make sure is u ain’t at the bottom

Ethnic rhino

How to be NT:
-Do drugs/drink/party
-Play/watch sports
-Drive a Jeep

How to NOT be NT:
What the fuck does nt even mean like being a little tryhard social bitch or something?

He looks racially ambiguous.
Is he a lightskin black?

What the fuck does nt even mean like being a little tryhard social bitch or something?
NT = neurotypical. It basically means being normal or just like everyone else.

NT = neurotypical. It basically means being normal or just like everyone else.
Lmao I thought personality didn’t matter who gives a shit if Someone is not some libtard lmao as long as they are attractive right
He’s 6ft
I personally think he’s PSL 3, but he’s super NT
View attachment 14137View attachment 14138
Looks gross with feminine pointy chin and gay nigger hair which foids exactly find this attractive you should just beat the shit out of him and his pedostache

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Lmao I thought personality didn’t matter who gives a shit if Someone is not some libtard lmao as long as they are attractive right

Looks gross with feminine pointy chin and gay nigger hair which foids exactly find this attractive you should just beat the shit out of him and his pedostache
Thing is, it ISN'T a personality thing. You can be a dick and like sports/listen to rap music, but you can also be a nice guy. It is more of a trend thing, not personality.

He's above average facially, good lower third can't really see his eyes but they seem fine. Just weird ass grooming/hair/glasses. His fwhr is poor tho.

I already beat his ass in a wrestling match but it wasn’t really that serious