IMG_0817.jpeg
    918.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0686.jpeg
    IMG_0686.jpeg
    856.1 KB · Views: 0
piggy nose, otherwise good

Does he take substances/hormones?

Htn other than that niggercel tier nose

bro this is you 😂. You have crazy softmaxx potential though, do the basics like training neck, thicken eyebrows more, get rid of acne and increase collagen overall and you could probably reach chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Aero
@Clavicular with med pheno

bro this is you 😂. You have crazy softmaxx potential though, do the basics like training neck, thicken eyebrows more, get rid of acne and increase collagen overall and you could probably reach chadlite
if you ever want to get close to chad it might be possible through fixing the nose, eyebags, naso folds, and eye color.

I am on it

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
if you ever want to get close to chad it might be possible through fixing the nose, eyebags, naso folds, and eye color.
I have an LTN tier side profile
While my fag friend and mother were talking about medical shit, she breafly mentioned that one of our neighbours is a bimax surgeon
I wanna get a bimax+genio to fix forward growth,nose,overbite, and undereye support

Than I might get zygo and orbital implants

And finally periorbital fat graft and eyebrow transplant

I have an LTN tier side profile
While my fag friend and mother were talking about medical shit, she breafly mentioned that one of our neighbours is a bimax surgeon
I wanna get a bimax+genio to fix forward growth,nose,overbite, and undereye support

Than I might get zygo and orbital implants

And finally periorbital fat graft and eyebrow transplant
Wrote this in the wrong thread
😭

Please don't ban

ascention potential just do all the softmaxxes other people said and chadlite

18? What happened to your collagen? Very good side tho.

18? What happened to your collagen? Very good side tho.
don’t know bro I am starting to fix it, my skin probably got old bc of high test or stg
Also do u think I have potential

lol this rate thread is cringe asf u say its ur friend but its clearly not and then admits its u like 2 minutes later 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: bloatmaxxer
lol this rate thread is cringe asf u say its ur friend but its clearly not and then admits its u like 2 minutes later 😂😂
it was just a joke I didn’t intend to be serious

Mtn htn potential long philtrum final boss
you can still look good with long philtrum bc it gives masculine appearance and facial hair can hide it

you can still look good with long philtrum bc it gives masculine appearance and facial hair can hide it
Really js grow your hair out frl, you don’t need a mustache

Bro is a morph of Confused Bolivian and Clavicular jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: manletmogger and hrvtska