Attachments

• 8DABFBB4-C0E9-4165-98A3-B2CD6E439787.jpeg
    8DABFBB4-C0E9-4165-98A3-B2CD6E439787.jpeg
    390.3 KB · Views: 37
are u browsing .me behind him?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
You mog him hard

Why do people cut their hair like that when they arent even bald.. That is so fucking generic generic hairstyle.

yes you have bro. youve made multiple threads
I meant on here, I didn’t know you would remember lol I’m a greycel anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
I meant on here, I didn’t know you would remember lol I’m a greycel anyways
of course i would remember you after the thread you made a couple of days ago

yeah on the photo with chico he looks really good, but I suspect anglefrauding because on the first pic he is max PSL 3 with cuck eyes

of course i would remember you after the thread you made a couple of days ago
Yeah I feel like roping knowing That being average sux hard tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
yeah on the photo with chico he looks really good, but I suspect anglefrauding because on the first pic he is max PSL 3 with cuck eyes
Lol I honestly think the whole industry is angle fraudung tbh, he is barely 6ft , and they allowed him to say he was 6”2 on runway. He is like a bro to me but man they really make him look different on camera. He looks generic in person.

Lol I honestly think the whole industry is angle fraudung tbh, he is barely 6ft , and they allowed him to say he was 6”2 on runway. He is like a bro to me but man they really make him look different on camera. He looks generic in person.
And too believe this man was a legendary model for Paris and vogue, and he still has his page up on Ford, front page on their website.

has he gained abit of weight? how does he do with women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753
has he gained abit of weight? how does he do with women
I mean he does pretty good considering he has multiple modeling photos of himself, he had a good of 600k comment on to his photo

youre above average like everyone told you in your thread. stop trolling lol.
Yes but no ones told me to how to become more than above avg ? It’s like I’m lost on what to fix as if now

what the fuck is this thread tbh

I mean he does pretty good considering he has multiple modeling photos of himself, he had a good of 600k comment on to his photo
oh okay, so if he didnt have those photos you think he wouldnt do too well, brb getting some professional photos taken of me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753
oh okay, so if he didnt have those photos you think he wouldnt do too well, brb getting some professional photos taken of me
Exactly, go get a real photographer, he will angle fraud tf outta you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686