Rate my friends gym stats (he thinks they’re bad)

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Platinum
Hes 16, 2 months training, 5’10 maybe 5’9 idrk his height, 74kg:
Bench:90kg
Deadlift: 135kg
Squat:unknown but I’d estimate 100+kg
He thinks this is shit and idrk so who better to ask than .org😭

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sb23, kaligula567, sportsmogger and 1 other person
normal for a beginner

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and grungymallard97
Its okay for his age i think

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and grungymallard97
Mogs me on roids

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, noonespecial and grungymallard97
Meanwhile me
18 6ft 57kg
Bench: 30kg
Deadlift: havent tried
Squat: 40kg

working out for 2 weeks now

Meanwhile me
18 6ft 57kg

deadlift I’d estimate is probs 55-65kg based on stats, it’s what a lot of my friends do w similar stats, also bro 57kg this isn’t even a bad start bulk up ur too lean bro

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger
IMG 6671

deadlift I’d estimate is probs 55-65kg based on stats, it’s what a lot of my friends do w similar stats, also bro 57kg this isn’t even a bad start bulk up ur too lean bro
gymmaxxing will save me, i got a fuck ton of motivation cause of the changes ive already seen

above average average gym goer cant bench more then 60-70 kg after years of training and most people dont deadlift

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
above average average gym goer cant bench more then 60-70 kg after years of training and most people dont deadlift
yeah fr but he thinks it’s awful for some reason must be steroid delusion😭

His bench is crazy for his age and the amount of time he trained

• +1
His bench is crazy for his age and the amount of time he trained
yeah fr that’s what I think too don’t see many kids my and his age benching even a plate let alone almost 2

• +1
Agree, most people will have a good physique by time they can’t bench 80-90kg for reps(dependent on weight)

yeah fr that’s what I think too don’t see many kids my and his age benching even a plate let alone almost 2
My buddy benched 100kg by 16, 90kg at the time tho. So not all crazy relative

fire ig (idk im not a gymcel)

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
My buddy benched 100kg by 16, 90kg at the time tho. So not all crazy relative
yeah I didn’t say it’s impossible, hell I bench 115kg at 16 😂 but 1.5months of training is wild

• +1
yeah I didn’t say it’s impossible, hell I bench 115kg at 16 😂 but 1.5months of training is wild
I have buddies like this, one could rep 110kg first day at gym. But he’s a big ass dude, other is very muscular naturally, could throw around 100kg after a month

• +1
Meanwhile me
18 6ft 57kg

Brutal
Id bench more than that at my 12yo 50kg version

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and sportsmogger
I have buddies like this, one could rep 110kg first day at gym. But he’s a big ass dude, other is very muscular naturally, could throw around 100kg after a month
yeah man, pound for pound is what suprised me tho he’s always been thought to be a smaller guy but 1.25x body weight within a month is crazy imo

That’s really good no? Mogs me by allot anyways.

• +1
That’s really good no? Mogs me by allot anyways.
What are ur stats, I can rate them as an avid gymcel, I knew his stats were good just wanted to show him proof from others?

What are ur stats, I can rate them as an avid gymcel, I knew his stats were good just wanted to show him proof from others?
I don’t really remember as I got really sick and am now dangerously underweight, but from what I remember, in my prime at 16,
Height 5’10, weight 64-67
Bench 55kg
Deadlift 95kg
Then again I never really trained compound lifts, just tried to pr for fun.

I don’t really remember as I got really sick and am now dangerously underweight, but from what I remember, in my prime at 16,
Height 5’10, weight 64-67
Bench 55kg
Deadlift 95kg
Then again I never really trained compound lifts, just tried to pr for fun.
that’s defo above average for weight 1000%, for refernce my friend who’s 73kg at 5’11, benches 57.5kg and deadlifts 90kg

• +1
Reactions: sb23
its an average build

Appreciate it brah. I will be gymcelling again once my cycle arrives.
what cycle u getting, I’m super informed on gym shit and I’m an absolute nerd so ik what’s optimal and shit as well as Dr Mike/ Greg 😂😂

• +1
its an average build
dawg😭 I put this up for my friends comfort that he’s a advanced + lifter for his stats, I’m a gymcel, this is NOT an average build for the weights

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and org3cel.RR
what cycle u getting, I’m super informed on gym shit and I’m an absolute nerd so ik what’s optimal and shit as well as Dr Mike/ Greg 😂😂
It’s a cycle to improve dimorphism but there’s no point not going to the gym if I take it
14mg of mk-677 2 out of 3 days progressing dosage every week until I notice negative side effects, with intermittent week breaks (long term usage)
Masteron 150mg a week
Test (probably enan) 250mg a week
Letrozole 1/2 days 2.5mg
I have Crohn’s disease so have practically no appetite which the mk-677 will help with. I am c/h oping that my growth plates are still open so the letrozole plus mk-677 would help me grow taller in theory (probably too late now).

• +1
It’s a cycle to improve dimorphism but there’s no point not going to the gym if I take it
14mg of mk-677 2 out of 3 days progressing dosage every week until I notice negative side effects, with intermittent week breaks (long term)
Masteron 150mg a week
Test (probably enan) 250mg a week
Letrozole 1/2 days 2.5mg
I have Crohn’s disease so have practically no appetite which the mk-677 will help with. I am c/h oping that my growth plates are still open so the letrozole plus mk-677 would help me grow taller in theory (probably too late now).
that cycle is a one way ticket to heart failure at 35 and diabetes, BUT u will build muscle so quick u won’t care, u also might grow a bit if ur young enough

• +1
that cycle is a one way ticket to heart failure at 35 and diabetes, BUT u will build muscle so quick u won’t care, u also might grow a bit if ur young enough
I forgot to mention, I have atenolol to manage the effects on the heart, and already have a really low resting heat rate naturally, plus will take several precautions to mitigate risk of diabetes. This cycle will only last around 12 weeks (excluding letrozole and mk-677).

I forgot to mention, I have atenolol to manage the effects on the heart, and already have a really low resting heat rate naturally, plus will take several precautions to mitigate risk of diabetes. This cycle will only last around 12 weeks (excluding letrozole and mk-677).
how many cycles u gna take bro? and what’s ur starting physique pm me if u want. I can prettty much predict ur results based off body aesthetics genetics

how many cycles u gna take bro? and what’s ur starting physique pm me if u want. I can prettty much predict ur results based off body aesthetics genetics
Have no idea how many cycles I’m gonna take, not to keen on getting huge, this is mostly just for diamorphism.

• +1
Have no idea how many cycles I’m gonna take, not to keen on getting huge, this is mostly just for diamorphism.
probs take more than one but limit to 3