Rate my friend’s statement to .org and the Blackpill

/KATANTHROPOS\

/KATANTHROPOS\

Iron
“Bro you’re on .org? Hear me out…”

Looksmax.org is such a non-sensual society or community full of people insecure about their looks who blame others for their genetics and find self compensation in ruining others’ lives as deeply as their own lives have been ruined. The whole forum is run by hope, hope which more or less are just liars pretending to have ascended from where the above mentioned insecure incels are right now, hope which is basically a teasing drug for ugly kids to continue shaming others and hitting their head with a hammer. Looksmax failed to envy the root problem’s question, which is WHY looks matter at all - not THAT looks matter -, and target the root problem’s solution. As we can see from bonesmashing, biology is a long neglected factor of the community, but still they, the incels, blame biological evolution for getting no attention from girls, which actually is to be blamed on the coherent narrative that they all imagine, in which they can act as they want and “women owe them sex,” and which simultaneously prohibits girls to be attracted to them. The idea of Looksmaxxing is great, but incels using the blackpill as the easiest excuse for being socially unacceptable and arising from an absolute lack of parental supervision or let alone education on how human interactions work is just pathetic. Like all failed inhumane phenomena, Looksmax is just a mere trend of insecure boys seeking validation from men that are the way those insecure boys want to be.

For context; My friend is not the best looking and copes by trying to get progressive left wing Swifties to like him. As he is fully (and visibly) Sinhalese from Sri Lanka - and therefore a decent currycel - he thinks they have to like him, otherwise it would be racist or whatever. He pulls more men than girls, and he is (allegedly) not gay. I always sympathised with him, as we are both kind of on the same stage considering looks, but since he started with his new “tactic” I think I’ll take some steps back. However, after a long rant on Snapchat about his, to be honest, sadly awful upbringing in Sri Lanka’s civil war (he’s a proud Tamil Tiger), I seemingly accidentally dropped my confession of being on .org. And there we go…

P.S.: I am sorry for all those lil letters, it’s my first thread on here EVER and I didn’t want to start off with a completely low quality. I also apologise if this is kind of water, I hope Off Topic and JFL are well chosen places for this masterpiece. Also, I am not from Sri Lanka, he immigrated to my country, Germany.

Let me know how much he is right and if I may just have to quit being an incel and start to find my inner light. Maybe personality does matter after all? :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey and liberiangrimreaper
Your friend is dumb and should tie cinder blocks to his feet and plunge into the deep end of an Olympic pool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, LooksThinker, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
Your friend is dumb and should tie cinder blocks to his feet and plunge into the deep end of an Olympic pool
oh okay, gonna tell him tomorrow. thanks!

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
DIDNT READ FAGGOT

NOT A SINGLE NIGGER WORD

1st bonesmashing is a meme.
2nd, he said we should ask "why does looks matter". It's because it does.

tell him to kill himself for me.

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, Kazey, RecessedChinCel and 5 others
1st bonesmashing is a meme.
2nd, he said we should ask "why does looks matter". It's because it does.

tell him to kill himself for me.
yes, i actually told him about bonesmashing’s lack of relevance in this “community” but he referred to clavicular’s video with this trophy.
already told him to commit, will do again because you asked so nicely
thank you for reading it tho

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Your friend should just approach more white girls bro! He will become the ultimate snowbunny slayer in no time! trust me bro!

• +1
Reactions: /KATANTHROPOS\
I agree with some of that but fuck man it’s not that easy dude

• +1
Reactions: /KATANTHROPOS\