Rate my future gf

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
She is 16 and lives in my building, got my insta after a neighbor gave it to her.

Screenshot 20230518 234223 Instagram

Before following me there my mom had already told me that the neighbor told her that her mom recalled the girl being in love with me.

Everytime I pass by her she blushes and gets kinda shy, we have long convos on insta and she started going to the gym to try getting closer to me... she knows full well that I'm in a relationship, but she fogs my gf so bad that she still trynna win me over, after breaking up with my current gf in the right moment I'm gonna start pathing the way to LTR her.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and JBcollector
@Xangsane @thecel @aBetterMii is she squishy material?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm not good at rating girls, but I would say 6/10 or H MTB/L HTB. Also, she could be a makeup fraud.

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
Kinda cute 5/10

• Love it
ugly hands, 0/10

• Woah
Suifuel

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Bvnny. and Deleted member 24789
Over for your geomaxxed happa kids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Bvnny.
She is 16 and lives in my building, got my insta after a neighbor gave it to her.

View attachment 2210735

Before following me there my mom had already told me that the neighbor told her that her mom recalled the girl being in love with me.

Everytime I pass by her she blushes and gets kinda shy, we have long convos on insta and she started going to the gym to try getting closer to me... she knows full well that I'm in a relationship, but she fogs my gf so bad that she still trynna win me over, after breaking up with my current gf in the right moment I'm gonna start pathing the way to LTR her.
Hot jb 😍 love her dressing

• Love it
Looks a bit ethnic tho

• +1
I'm moving to brazil

• Woah
She's cute

• Love it