• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I would fuck her cute muslim butt then sex her beautiful muslim pussy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: karbo, CopeAndRope, Deleted member 685 and 8 others
I would fuck her cute muslim butt then sex her beautiful muslim pussy
sadly you'll never have dis. she virgin and only loyal to one man (me)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and needsolution
  • Love it
Reactions: needsolution
larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685, needsolution and 5 others
She is virgin? Why not sex her?
he has to marry her lol, jfl at encouraging him to get him killed by her father and brothers and cousins

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 2810, BigBiceps and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685, Vitruvian and 6 others
he has to marry her lol, jfl at encouraging him to get him killed by her father and brothers and cousins
Low T not fucking her. Imagine having a girlfriend and not having sex with her jfl
sex before marriage is a sin. we'll marry next month.
Shitskin muslim cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and fakemeta.
Low T not fucking her. Imagine having a girlfriend and not having sex with her jfl
dawg you wanna live or you wanna die? He can have loads of sex with her once they're married.

Shitskin muslim cope
If he fucks her then he’s gonna end up getting killed. His GF will probably get a brutal beating too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Enlil
Looks like shit

Show naked body fgt

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and Deleted member 2969
does she know you’re a pyschopath

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others
does she know you’re a pyschopath
If he's an actual psychopath then no. If he's a sociopath then yes but blue eyes ethnic halo makes her see past it jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Enlil
She's a whore and fuck you and go ER and commit fat Indian style suicide, thank you come again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 2969
sadly you'll never have dis. she virgin and only loyal to one man (me)
Fucking lol :forcedsmile::lul: I know tons of muslim girls which are offering her buttholes to different guys to stay "virgins" until marriage.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Enlil, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
Fucking lol :forcedsmile::lul: I know tons of muslim girls which are offering her buttholes to different guys to stay "virgins" until marriage.
Everyone knows about that jfl
Little do they know that anal sex is forbidden and doing so takes you out of Islam for 40 years jfl. Dumb cunts

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer

Shitskin muslim cope
Lol shes prob whiter than u
If he's an actual psychopath then no. If he's a sociopath then yes but blue eyes ethnic halo makes her see past it jfl.
Psychopath and sociopath are practically the same, sociopath just has more of a temper while psychos are more calculating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
Fucking bragger.
Ok, maybe you trolling.

sex before marriage is a sin. we'll marry next month.
Imagine if she has smelly roastie, you wouldn't buy a car without test driving it either, would you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enlil
1/10 in italy

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Psychopath and sociopath are practically the same, sociopath just has more of a temper while psychos are more calculating
There is actually a big difference between a psychopath and a sociopath. The difference is that psychopaths blend in with society; you'd never guess they're fucked up in the head. Sociopaths, on the other hand, give themselves away quite easily by having outbursts, tantrum fits, et cetera. So, sociopaths are easily spotted whereas you won't know you're dealing with a psychopath until it's too late.

Everyone knows about that jfl
Little do they know that anal sex is forbidden and doing so takes you out of Islam for 40 years jfl. Dumb cunts
One time i went to a bar with my ex plate, her muslim friend and her boyfriend. She drank her third beer and smoked her tenth cigarette when we came to the topic of food. Her statement was "Pork is not allowed to eat, that would be haram" fucking lol :forcedsmile::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
There is actually a big difference between a psychopath and a sociopath. The difference is that psychopaths blend in with society; you'd never guess they're fucked up in the head. Sociopaths, on the other hand, give themselves away quite easily by having outbursts, tantrum fits, et cetera. So, sociopaths are easily spotted whereas you won't know you're dealing with a psychopath until it's too late.
Yeah people know they are different but no one really says “he’s a sociopath”

Both are dangerous but think of it this way

Sociopaths are like your mid level drug dealer
Psychopath r powerful leaders like Stalin Or hitler

One time i went to a bar with my ex plate, her muslim friend and her boyfriend. She drank her third beer and smoked her tenth cigarette when we came to the topic of food. Her statement was "Pork is not allowed to eat, that would be haram" fucking lol [block]:forcedsmile:[block]:lul:
:lul: Fucking deluded cunts but unfortunately that's the state of Islamic people in the west. They'll drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes and hookah, they'll have sex but "p-p-pork is haram!!!!" :lul:
Yeah people know they are different but no one really says “he’s a sociopath”

Both are dangerous but think of it this way

Sociopaths are like your mid level drug dealer
Psychopath r powerful leaders like Stalin Or hitler
I mean, a sociopath doesn't sound as cool as a psychopath. :feelskek:

Lol shes prob whiter than u

Actually the main difference is , psychos are born and sociopaths are created.
They can be practically indistinguishable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and turkproducer
Actually the main difference is , psychos are born and sociopaths are created.
They can be practically indistinguishable
What are some key characteristics of a sociopath? Do they know they are sociopathic?? I know they have a conscience but it’s very weak, unlike psychos who literally have 0 conscience

What are some key characteristics of a sociopath? Do they know they are sociopathic?? I know they have a conscience but it’s very weak, unlike psychos who literally have 0 conscience
Sociopathic person can still have some relationships which he would feel involved, because he was created I assume thoes parts of the brain aren't absolutely "dead". Psychos on other hands are born that way, most of them j assume, lack the neurological abillity to do so.
But as Ive said, they can be indistinguishable and the main difference is one crated and one born.
Both fall under the " anti social behavior patterns (or something like that)", and thus share alot in common.
I think sociopath might have lower IQ, not sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and turkproducer
italian girls look like shit especially after the arab/mongol invadors raping your women back in the time
Ahahahah cope,nobody 2.5 psl guys here wants this type of girls.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Enlil
Ahahahah cope,nobody 2.5 psl guys here wants this type of girls.
the irony that this is coming from a 2psl manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
italian girls look like shit especially after the arab/mongol invadors raping your women back in the time
italians don't have arabic and mongol genes retard

I remember her I came on her face yesterday OP

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685