rate my girlfriend

D

Deleted member 18776

Platinum
IMG 20220912 205913 027
shes the one with the 5 body count at 18... fortunately i have a huge cock and she never orgasmed before me (i believe it since at the beginning she was very bad at sex and self councious, + plus she fits right in my dick)
should i break up anyways?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate and John124
bro woke up and said lemme post people i know irl on an incel forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Win, Deleted member 21808, mvp2v1 and 4 others
View attachment 1866242
shes the one with the 5 body count at 18... fortunately i have a huge cock and she never orgasmed before me (i believe it since at the beginning she was very bad at sex and self councious, + plus she fits right in my dick)
Looks like a guy using a MtF filter

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Growth Plate
bro woke up and said lemme post people i know irl on an incel forum
"why not dox my girlfriend in a forum full of incels?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, latincell95 and Deleted member 18776
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21808, Chadeep, Growth Plate and 1 other person
View attachment 1866242
Very attractive tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic and Deleted member 18776
if she's not a troon, and she's legit yours, that's great. she's attractive. with a body count of 5 tho the likelihood that the relationship will be stable goes down, so you should exercise caution and try a bit harder if you wanna be with her (fuck her a lot for bonding, be vigilant about signs of sneaky behavior, etc)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Chadeep and Deleted member 18776
if she's not a troon, and she's legit yours, that's great. she's attractive. with a body count of 5 tho the likelihood that the relationship will be stable goes down, so you should exercise caution and try a bit harder if you wanna be with her (fuck her a lot for bonding, be vigilant about signs of sneaky behavior, etc)
Nigga is saying like a body count of 5 is that big of a deal in 2022 :ogre:

Most non-virgin users of the forum probably have a body count of, at least, 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21808 and poopoohead
Nigga is saying like a body count of 5 is that big of a deal in 2022 :ogre:

Most non-virgin users of the forum probably have a body count of, at least, 5
bro i'm not saying it's a big deal to me personally. it's about the statistics. a body count of 2-3 is ideal for a long-lasting relationship, but beyond that the probability of a long-lasting relationship goes down body by body. the guy's in a relationship and asked if he should break up, hence my observations

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bvnny. and Deleted member 18776
It's like OP's sneaky way of getting a rating for himself by using the MTF filter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
okay so the truth is a made her from 0 overlaying multiple faces and morphing them to perfection. how real does she look? shes my perfect ideal girl ngl, wish my actual gf looked like that

@Growth Plate @Pharmaceutic @Bvnny. @John124 @bkr2906 @Erik-Jón @Tramstep

MIRIN MY MORPHING SKILLS?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Bvnny., Deleted member 1851 and 2 others
okay so the truth is a made her from 0 overlaying multiple faces and morphing them to perfection. how real does she look? shes my perfect ideal girl ngl, wish my actual gf looked like that

No I knew instantly

bro the lighting the hair the face ughhh im a god morpher. brb jerking off to my own creations

i think everyone was questioning that she's real to some extent, but yea, gratz on your morphing skills 👥

them why did u say it was a tranny with face filters? just say its a morph if u really tought it was one

5 body count at 18, i will not long term this girl

• JFL
im in love with a morph bro, kill me :feelswhy::feelswhy:

She is stacylite though

thought it was a guy with a girl filter

• +1