My friend thinks he’s good looking, what u think
A0771274 E56D 4676 BCDE A08FE63F9BA0

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus and St. Wristcel
You look like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, nonserviam, Deleted member 9072 and 7 others
Mid tier normie. Potential for high tier normie/chadlite. You look 17 so you’re still in puberty.

• Ugh..
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
I still dont get why people are rocking that generic hair style.

Is 5’5 ok and 48kg, also hes 18
5’5 is horrible, but not the end of the world. 48 is skinny, you must get to 65-70 kg. Start lifting weights and get a better haircut.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
5’5 is horrible, but not the end of the world. 48 is skinny, you must get to 65-70 kg. Start lifting weights and get a better haircut.
He has no bone to put it onto, his frame is literally the frame of an 8 year old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
chad

• JFL
Reactions: ShortMulatto, Deleted member 8846 and WideZygos
He should hit puberty soon

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
You know so much about your friend, that's cute. Stop lying mtherfucker, that's you on a picture :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 4973 and ShortMulatto
its a natural mechanism that everyone thinks he/she look ideal and attractive. it lets you survive ,believe in yourself and further on in life . but the reality is 90% of the population is actually abomination suhumans included your friend. people will underestand their true looks when they fail-have more experiences in life and by comparing themselvs to other successful(gl people). its time to open your friend eyes and feed him the black pill. its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8061
its a natural mechanism that everyone thinks he/she look ideal and attractive. it lets you survive ,believe in yourself and further on in life . but the reality is 90% of the population is actually abomination suhumans included your friend. people will underestand their true looks when they fail-have more experiences in life and by comparing themselvs to other successful(gl people). its time to open your friend eyes and feed him the black pill. its over
Thank you for not thinking like this is me in the picture like everyone else lol, it’s actually not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and mortis