D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
Whoever is truly your grandpa, he mog that 5'6 gook

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 25059
I attacked some gook on here and he couldn't hold his pride so he went mad. Which is wonderful for me.
jfl he is obsessed with me

searches all my shit empty threads where he might be mentioned

• +1
Reactions: Bashan and Deleted member 23239
he is truly the most pathetic piece of shit that graced this site
indeed

its sad actually, because he could have been a contender

indeed

its sad actually, because he could have been a contender
he could never been a contender, he could never been somebody

he is just meant to be a bum, lets face it

• +1
Reactions: Bashan and Deleted member 25059
he is truly the most pathetic piece of shit that graced this site
3k posts and most of them were in the last few days. You have no life and your schizophrenic larps are a way of coping so you dont commit suicide in your russian shithole.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
3k posts and most of them were in the last few days. You have no life and your schizophrenic larps are a way of coping so you dont commit suicide in your russian shithole.
you are 5ft5 gook that larps as a girl on discord, i dont even want to reply to you its so gross just to think about you

• JFL
you are 5ft5 gook that larps as a girl on discord, i dont even want to reply to you its so gross just to think about you
i mog you to selfharm and i never larped as a girl. I'm 5'9 and hapa which mogs your deformed slavic face. No amount of coping can make me shrink 4 inches so keep making more schizophrenic larps. We both know you're a loser who rots on discord and .org 24/7.

i mog you to selfharm and i never larped as a girl. I
then why tf is you discord where i talked to you is a supposed to be leo girl in nikos discord

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
then why tf is you discord where i talked to you is a supposed to be leo girl in nikos discord
If you are actually using that discord girl as a way to diss me you are truly as retarded as your unfunny schizo persona on .org

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
If you are actually using that discord girl as a way to diss me you are truly as retarded as your unfunny schizo persona on .org
you are not interesting

• +1
  • JFL
jfl he is obsessed with me

searches all my shit empty threads where he might be mentioned

View attachment 2069211
you replied to all my threads meanwhile i view one of yours and you celebrate. Thats all you need to know about how little attention you get in your life. You think about me 24/7 meanwhile I view one of your threads cause i wanted to see just how many times you mentioned me so i could use it against you. Never forget you cried to me in pms about having no future and being lonely forever. I will do uni and take it seriously, things are looking up for me. You are so angry you're the one here with the worst life. KHHV, deformed, low iq, long midface, cuck eye area, recessed everything. The cherry on top is you missed out on everything and you will commit suicide one day. I will be so happy when that day comes.

im not trying to be interesting to you :/
when i actually tried to be popular on this forum i content mogged u to oblivion

stay in your lane pimenova gang retard

muh 10 yo is my mascot so funny hahahaha

when i actually tried to be popular on this forum i content mogged u to oblivion

stay in your lane pimenova gang retard

muh 10 yo is my mascot so funny hahahaha
bored-office-man-ufig1xrwit6v9fx5.gif

not even trying to be funny its facts and i dont care what you think cause you are genuinely low iq
popular on this forum
pimenova gang
bro interesting ok

try to be a teenager as much as you want , dude

i just came to this thread that i find you shitty af

i mog you to selfharm and i never larped as a girl. I'm 5'9 and hapa which mogs your deformed slavic face. No amount of coping can make me shrink 4 inches so keep making more schizophrenic larps. We both know you're a loser who rots on discord and .org 24/7.
you're obsessed with people who mogs you, mate. You are making threads about me even an hour ago but unsuccessfully with 0 replies and searching through my posts history, while you cry about leaving you alone.

so on the top of your manlet gook genetics you are a pathological liar

popular on this forum
pimenova gang
bro interesting ok

try to be a teenager as much as you want , dude

i just came to this thread that i find you shitty af
i will delete and leave u to act like a retard peace out

you're obsessed with people who mogs you, mate. You are making threads about me even an hour ago but unsuccessfully with 0 replies and searching through my posts history, while you cry about leaving you alone.

View attachment 2069220

you mog shit you are literally deformed and even bimax couldnt save you hence why you are acting even more schizo lately. I mog you in youth, hair and features. I do struggle because im literally bored while waiting for uni. You're a fucking loser who will genuinely kill himself one day. All you can do is say gook but that will never change the fact i mog you and you are a deformed khhv low iq 30 year old with no future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
You think about me 24/7 meanwhile I view one of your threads cause i wanted to see just how many times you mentioned me so i could use it against you. Never forget you cried to me in pms about having no future and being lonely forever. I will do uni and take it seriously, things are looking up for me. You are so angry you're the one here with the worst life. KHHV, deformed, low iq, long midface, cuck eye area, recessed everything. The cherry on top is you missed out on everything and you will commit suicide one day. I will be so happy when that day comes.
reminder that you are the one who PM other users about me, you are obsessed with me because I am white and tall. in a few months when you finally decide to end your life by using your fathers belt you will still remember me in your last moment as you gasp for breath.
FREAK.png
FREAK2.png

none of the things you mention are based on any fact, while you doing uni for 3 years with 60,000 posts in total on this forum jfl. And there are a lot of your threads where you tell stories about your life, how women dont want to sit next to you on the bus, or when you were rejected in your cold approach attempt.

Looks like a promising future son, copium is the only thing keeping you alive

View attachment 2069220

you are a soyboy lanklet with 0 progression after gymmaxxing remember that pic u posted haha. Imagine being deformed face and body wise. I may be 5'9 but at least im gifted physically and was nearly a professional tennis player. You are a genetic dead end in every category. Never forget you're a deformed arab balkan whose familys history is picking apples and bricklaying. My mum is high iq and my dad is a doctor. I have potential to be anything and you will always be a failure who will follow in his parents footsteps. Third world scum.

reminder that you are the one who PM other users about me, you are obsessed with me because I am white and tall. in a few months when you finally decide to end your life by using your fathers belt you will still remember me in your last moment as you gasp for breath.
FREAK.png
FREAK2.png

none of the things you mention are based on any fact, while you doing uni for 3 years with 60,000 posts in total on this forum jfl. And there are a lot of your threads where you tell stories about your life, how women dont want to sit next to you on the bus, or when you were rejected in your cold approach attempt.

Looks like a promising future son, copium is the only thing keeping you alive
no one is obsessed with you and you know it. I don't know why you continue this retarded game where you try to win against people with generic one liners that arent related to the other person in the slightest. Im not obsessed with you and when i did interact with you in 2021 it was because i pitied your existence and found it hilarious. You will always be third world scum with the worst english on this forum. You will never live like me, have my brain, my face or my future.

you are a soyboy lanklet with 0 progression after gymmaxxing remember that pic u posted haha. Imagine being deformed face and body wise. I may be 5'9 but at least im gifted physically and was nearly a professional tennis player. You are a genetic dead end in every category. Never forget you're a deformed arab balkan whose familys history is picking apples and bricklaying. My mum is high iq and my dad is a doctor. I have potential to be anything and you will always be a failure who will follow in his parents footsteps. Third world scum.
your only potential is to reach another 50,000 posts on this account of yours.

nice try tho, another fairy tale about tennis that didn't happen and claim im arab and balkan. I thought that geography is already taught in elementary school?

nice try tho, another fairy tale about tennis that didn't happen and claim im arab and balkan. I thought that geography is already taught in elementary school?
you are literally ethnic. No white person worships david bowie and the british industry as much as you. Most europeans literally hate the uk and deem themselves superior. That's how i know you are ethnic. You call me gook when im in fact hapa with insane youth genetics and pretty features that are both white and asian. I look a bit more white but i am still mixed in the end. People with my pheno in my country lifemog you to suicide.

miring deflecting from yet another trucel failo of yours. Im sorry i didnt read 50 laws of power and applied that to .org. You really are making up for your trucel looks and unsalvagable life situation bro!

no one is obsessed with you and you know it. I don't know why you continue this retarded game where you try to win against people with generic one liners that arent related to the other person in the slightest. Im not obsessed with you and when i did interact with you in 2021 it was because i pitied your existence and found it hilarious. You will always be third world scum with the worst english on this forum. You will never live like me, have my brain, my face or my future.
you can tell yourself tales of third world scum all you like, I never revealed where Im from. while your own threads convict you of your shit life.

and these are just grains of sand, on your first account you admit how your life is an endless hell, when even lucifer would get sweated if he read it

Your brain has even created a coping mechanism about your parents and your life so that you don't kill yourself

No white person worships david bowie and the british industry as much as you. Most europeans literally hate the uk and deem themselves superior. That's how i know you are ethnic. You call me gook when im in fact hapa with insane youth genetics and pretty features that are both white and asian. I look a bit more white but i am still mixed in the end. People with my pheno in my country lifemog you to suicide.
youre braindead, but i don't expect anything from anyone who worships leonardo dicaprio, well i get it youre gook so thats why.

The rest of your reply is just rambling

you can tell yourself tales of third world scum all you like, I never revealed where Im from. while your own threads convict you of your shit life.
View attachment 2069249View attachment 2069250View attachment 2069252View attachment 2069253

and these are just grains of sand, on your first account you admit how your life is an endless hell, when even lucifer would get sweated if he read it

Your brain has even created a coping mechanism about your parents and your life so that you don't kill yourself
I was obviously being sarcastic the only legit thing is the first one. No wonder you spam users you literally dont understand sarcasm so you either think theyre insulting you or theyre insulting themselves. Keep deflecting from your shit life. You do realise that nothing on this forum actually matters and there's no winning? You still wake up to your water infested room and your shit infested sink you fucking communal house abused dog. Just like how I wake up to no HQNP girl on my dick. I think those 2 lives are very bad and shouldnt be dismissed on this site.

I was obviously being sarcastic the only legit thing is the first one. No wonder you spam users you literally dont understand sarcasm so you either think theyre insulting you or theyre insulting themselves. Keep deflecting from your shit life. You do realise that nothing on this forum actually matters and there's no winning? You still wake up to your water infested room and your shit infested sink you fucking communal house abused dog. Just like how I wake up to no HQNP girl on my dick. I think those 2 lives are very bad and shouldnt be dismissed on this site.
it's time for your pills, you're delusional again. i live in europe in a family house with a big garden, while you rot in 1 plus 1 flat somewhere on the periphery of 500,000 people.

Your stats don't look good, mate.
a pathological liar with 50,000 posts on this kind of forum, while his life is on the verge of tragedy. no friends, no gf, nothing

170cm gook living in the west claims he was almost a professional tennis player jfl

On the bus

in his own threads he testifies about how some woman on the bus didn't even want to sit next to him. clear evidence of genetics

youre as invisible in your life as you are invisible on this forum. you even pm users about how you are high inhibited and can't talk to people, that's why you vent your manlet rage in your stories that no one reads anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Bashan
it's time for your pills, you're delusional again. i live in europe in a family house with a big garden, while you rot in 1 plus 1 flat somewhere on the periphery of 500,000 people.

Your stats don't look good, mate.
a pathological liar with 50,000 posts on this kind of forum, while his life is on the verge of tragedy. no friends, no gf, nothing

170cm gook living in the west claims he was almost a professional tennis player jfl

View attachment 2069283
in his own threads he testifies about how some woman on the bus didn't even want to sit next to him. clear evidence of genetics

youre as invisible in your life as you are invisible on this forum. you even pm users about how you are high inhibited and can't talk to people, that's why you vent your manlet rage in your stories that no one reads anyway
just post a comedy thread that is meant to be entertaining theory

170cm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

as we speak im looking at my wall and my eye level is 165cm, yes im 170cm bro

this is all you need to know about your credibility

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

just post a comedy thread that is meant to be entertaining theory
yeah comedy thread, to which only the bot reacted and gave you a reaction. stand up comedians should start worrying about their job mate because you are a real crowd pleaser.

we both know it's reality, those details are from your life. You're just playing muh muh that was the comedy card

as we speak im looking at my wall and my eye level is 165cm, yes im 170cm bro
once again take your meds jap you're delusional whole day

in the next reply you will tell me your family is an aristocratic descent and your father plays billiards with king charles

yeah comedy thread, to which only the bot reacted and gave you a reaction. stand up comedians should start worrying about their job mate because you are a real crowd pleaser.
View attachment 2069352
we both know it's reality, those details are from your life. You're just playing muh muh that was the comedy card

once again take your meds jap you're delusional whole day

in the next reply you will tell me your family is an aristocratic descent and your father plays billiards with king charles
170 lel