Rate my Great-Grandfather

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
My Great-Granddaddy was considered very handsome in his day, but I bet on this site he'll get a 4 at best, lol.

Attachments

• mr. john g. Skelton circa 1905.jpg
    mr. john g. Skelton circa 1905.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 308
  • 167185034_4ee9f63d-7a45-4239-8555-b3ae9bed9649.jpeg
    167185034_4ee9f63d-7a45-4239-8555-b3ae9bed9649.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 312
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1973
bro barrett doesnt look plastic like u said
its called bones

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
My Great-Granddaddy was considered very handsome in his day, but I bet on this site he'll get a 4 at best, lol.

Fuck our ancestors mogged to another dimension i swear you grandad was a gigachad fuark

Horse but still gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
He looks very noble. Nordid with some Atlantid influence.
I assume some British forefathers?
Decent jaw and chin, symmetric face. Probably was quite tall too.
What was his profession if i may ask?

He looks very noble. Nordid with some Atlantid influence.
I assume some British forefathers?
Decent jaw and chin, symmetric face. Probably was quite tall too.
What was his profession if i may ask?

He was an engineer. He was from the oldest of Virginia families.

What year were these pics taken

What year were these pics taken

He was born in 1882. I don't know exact year. The 2nd picture is his college graduation. So probably 1905 or something.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Looks good and clasically handsome

I can't believe you are his descendant LOL

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 1347 and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Aesthetic
Mogs me

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
He had an extremely high class look - its a huge halo

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, s3-s3 and cardiologist
No man, on this site he won't get a 4. He's very handsome, a Chad.
Even when used harsh PSL type of rating systems, like this one:
I would still give him 8 on that scale (aka 1/100)

Now on this site, there is harshness for normies, in rating. But not for Chads.
Because nromies (myself included) often delude themselfes, that we are like a 6.5/10.Like we are average. But that is like 4 psl. And if a dude is someone that gets considered in general a 5, then on psl he's like a 3 orso.

You grandfather took great care in his looks, it seems. Even though grooming products were much less back then, and more expensive comparative. Plus he didn't walk around with 25% bodyfat.
As far as his efforts on looks go, it would a person for you to take example in. He had great skin, great style, great grooming and maybe like max 15% bodyfat.

easily a chad. His blue eyes are what makes him very good looking though.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and SteveRogers
if he is your real great grandfather then he looked very good

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
He was an engineer. He was from the oldest of Virginia families.
So not a suprise. As I assumed. Higher class with a probably WASP-english origins. Typical English higher-class nordid gentelmen face. USA used to be delightful before mass immigatrion, fiat money, and cultural revolution.
Now it is full of mcdonalised mexicans and ugly fatties.
It was a world of cultrue, the world that is unknow to us.

dang looks like a long midface or high fwhr but at the same time a tall mandible, did he have a tall rami?
any other pictures of his 3/4 or side?

Because nromies (myself included) often delude themselfes, that we are like a 6.5/10.Like we are average. But that is like 4 psl. And if a dude is someone that gets considered in general a 5, then on psl he's like a 3 orso.

You grandfather took great care in his looks, it seems. Even though grooming products were much less back then, and more expensive comparative. Plus he didn't walk around with 25% bodyfat.
As far as his efforts on looks go, it would a person for you to take example in. He had great skin, great style, great grooming and maybe like max 15% bodyfat.

If only I had inherited his looks. He was 6'1 as well. But ... he didn't have Germanic build. He had that very plain medium Anglo frame. So points off for that.
easily a chad. His blue eyes are what makes him very good looking though.

I think Blue eyes are less attractive than brown . I guess I'm in the minority on this- but they can look cold and sociopathic , like a staring cat. Brown eyes are warmer- especially brown-hazel.
dang looks like a long midface or high fwhr but at the same time a tall mandible, did he have a tall rami?
any other pictures of his 3/4 or side?

I can scan some more. This is his find a grave. He is my mother's grandfather

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Classic handsome as others have said. PSL 5.5-6.5. Slayer.

Looks good and clasically handsome

I can't believe you are his descendant LOL

Well, golly, thanks a lot for that. He's dead and rotting in the ground now. So he... I look better than he does now! He also cheated on my great grandmother and he went broke with bad investments. At least I have better character than he does.

Well, golly, thanks a lot for that. He's dead and rotting in the ground now. So he... I look better than he does now! He also cheated on my great grandmother and he went broke with bad investments. At least I have better character than he does.
Lived and died a Chad life, he must have had better experiences then the majority of people out there with dopamine rushes 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
Dis nigga posting his whole family tree

4.5 maybe 5.5 if they had invented finasteride 100 years ago and he lifted
Probably should add I accounted for the time period

Last edited:
Lived and died a Chad life, he must have had better experiences then the majority of people out there with dopamine rushes 24/7.

I hope he knew the Lord, because that is what matters. What good is a body if it's burning in hell? I am not really upset about not looking like him.
4.5 maybe 5.5 if they had invented finasteride 100 years ago and he lifted
Probably should add I accounted for the time period

He wasn't balding.

That is a terrible rating scale tbh, by this metric im between an 8 - 8.5 and that's nowhere near the truth, the differences are very minute as you scale from bottom to top. Really I rate PSL as

1-3 Ugly over/truecell 3-4 Ugly low tier normiw 4-5 Normie/high tier normie 5-6 Hightier normie/chadlite 6-7 Chadlight/chad 7+Chad and anyhting more is just subjective attraction from who is looking at them.

That is a terrible rating scale tbh, by this metric im between an 8 - 8.5 and that's nowhere near the truth, the differences are very minute as you scale from bottom to top. Really I rate PSL as

1-3 Ugly over/truecell 3-4 Ugly low tier normiw 4-5 Normie/high tier normie 5-6 Hightier normie/chadlite 6-7 Chadlight/chad 7+Chad and anyhting more is just subjective attraction from who is looking at them.

I am a 4, definitely. No lower. I can become a 6 if I lose weight. That will take time and I know I won't be as "pristine" as I would be if I were 22 years old, but I am happy with whatever I can manage.

The guy on the right at 5.5 for example shouldn't be over a 4
I am a 4, definitely. No lower. I can become a 6 if I lose weight. That will take time and I know I won't be as "pristine" as I would be if I were 22 years old, but I am happy with whatever I can manage.
Having seen your entire family tree here are the ratings adjusted for the time period.

GGF 4.5-5 max
Father 3-3.5 Max
You 3.5 now Prime 4

Deal with it

Having seen your entire family tree here are the ratings adjusted for the time period.

GGF 4.5-5 max
Father 3-3.5 Max
You 3.5 now Prime 4

Deal with it
I see a trend in the family
Even by the Scale the poster provided, do you feel you are now more attractive than michael cera?
lol

Last edited:

lol they separate by race and put all the jews in white

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

GGF 4.5-5 max
Father 3-3.5 Max
You 3.5 now Prime 4

Deal with it

Even by the Scale the poster provided, do you feel you are now more attractive than michael cera?
lol

MY GG was solid handsome. You can't deny that. My dad is a 5. (at 85, he still looks young for his age). I am a 4 now and max I would be a 5.5
I am definitely more attractive than Michael Sera. I have pleasant features . Actually, tbh, I pass for what is known as "cute". Even women have told me I was cute. Your rating system is not mathematical it's completely subjective. It's not reality.

GGF 4.5-5 max
Father 3-3.5 Max
You 3.5 now Prime 4

Deal with it

lol

This isn't even a good picture of me, and I'm still more worthy than he is

Attachments

• meade-cera.jpg
    meade-cera.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
How and when was picture in OP colorized?

That is a terrible rating scale tbh, by this metric im between an 8 - 8.5 and that's nowhere near the truth, the differences are very minute as you scale from bottom to top.
This scale, they use at the subreddit.: Truerateme

Really I rate PSL as

Without pictures, I always a bit difficult time. And people have more of a tendency to rate "all over" a scale, when it doesn't have pictures/examples.

Unfortunately I haven't found a PSL scale with example pictures.

You also see it here.
People rate all over the place on a person here, with using PSL scale.
Whereas at that subreddit Truerateme, they all rate a person much more within a small margin of difference.
The cause that PSL rating is all over the place, because we have no example references.

Is there a PSL scale with pictures?
Maybe someone or I should try to make one.

Quite good looking ngl
Only flaws I can see immediately are long midface and thin hair

This scale, they use at the subreddit.: Truerateme

Without pictures, I always a bit difficult time. And people have more of a tendency to rate "all over" a scale, when it doesn't have pictures/examples.

Unfortunately I haven't found a PSL scale with example pictures.

You also see it here.
People rate all over the place on a person here, with using PSL scale.
Whereas at that subreddit Truerateme, they all rate a person much more within a small margin of difference.
The cause that PSL rating is all over the place, because we have no example references.

Is there a PSL scale with pictures?
Maybe someone or I should try to make one.
there are a few but I thought the ratings were simply a depiction of ones looks interact with their environments. like you can look at a guy and tell he is subhuman and what that entails. I guess it's relevant when someone does not know what makes someone good looking I guess.

Quite good looking ngl
Only flaws I can see immediately are long midface and thin hair

Fine hair, but not thinning. He had a full head of hair til his dying day

Fine hair, but not thinning. He had a full head of hair til his dying day
Virtually everyone's hair thins as they older, I guarantee his was thicker as a young man.

Virtually everyone's hair thins as they older, I guarantee his was thicker as a young man.

He is a young man in the photos, and some people have finer hair than others.

there are a few
I've never seen. Maybe you have? Or a link?
like you can look at a guy and tell he is subhuman and what that entails. I guess it's relevant when someone does not know what makes someone good looking I guess.
I agree. That's easy to see if someone is ugly, and it's we easy to see of someone is attractive. Like, easy to see someone is obviously subhuman or Chad.

It's the normie-average range, type of men, where it gets difficult often. And people go all over the place in their rating, iften. One calling a dude a low tier normie subhuman 4 and another calling him an above average normie of 6.5

I agree. That's easy to see if someone is ugly, and it's we easy to see of someone is attractive. Like, easy to see someone is obviously subhuman or Chad.

It's the normie-average range, type of men, where it gets difficult often. And people go all over the place in their rating, iften. One calling a dude a low tier normie subhuman 4 and another calling him an above average normie of 6.5

I'm not below a 4.
People just hate on me here because I'm 40 and desperate.

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood

This is why I don't bother rating anyone above a 7 even if someone who was in that range made a post, after 7 you shouldn't have any issues unless you are looking for modelling gigs or something and then it's more about hairstyles, grooming, height and body critic tbh.

Not sure where they are but lookism had a few at the time I was browsing.

30 is a young man.

And no, it didn't.
By "true youth" I mean someone who usually hasn't had time to experience the full effects of post-puberty, someone who is a teenager or below. And yeah, I would bet it had. No way his hair was always that thin.