Rate my green eyed frecklemaxxed female morph 😍😍😍

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
2024 08 26 15 16 47 925 11 1

I added freckles and changed gender. Basically looks white now WTF :lul::lul:

Green eyes and freckles are biggest halo. Light brown + yellow hue/undertones and T50 dark eyes of death are fucking failo. Maybe I should bleach my genes after all :lul:

Tagging my female filter fan club:

@TechnoBoss @ascension @Autismcel @flippasav

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yliaster, normie_joe, Ascеnd and 15 others
HQNP. Abdul cock only.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, truthhurts, watah and 3 others
An angel sent from above.

lego batman GIF

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, ascension, goober55 and 2 others
other one better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts and SecularIslamist
Mtb

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, TechnoBoss and SecularIslamist
View attachment 3138338

Green eyes and freckles are biggest halo. Light brown + yellow hue/undertones and T50 dark eyes of death are fucking failo. Maybe I should bleach my genes after all :lul:

wtf the bhai , you must have some east asian dna in you bengalis cant be that lightskinned

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, truthhurts, ascension and 1 other person
I might fap to this ngl...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster and TechnoBoss
other one better
I thought this fits in traditional (white) beauty standards here. Other one still looked ethnic. I would fuck both in a threesome.

wtf the bhai , you must have some east asian dna in you bengalis cant be that lightskinned
Sir we are east Asian sir. My family come from Chittagong. We are not like backward Sylethi farmers sir. We eat noodles and dog meat here sir. We are high GDP here and taller. I get mistaken as Chinese sir. These people are more blood related to me than bongojeet Sylethis sir. 🇧🇩 🤝 🇨🇳🤝🇰🇷🤝🇰🇵🤝🇲🇲🤝🇻🇳

We hate Indians and Pakistanis sir. We are not south Asian. We are gook sir.

@Razeb @Diarrhoea

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, brucewayne78, truthhurts and 2 others
Sir we are east Asian sir. My family come from Chittagong. We are not like backward Sylethi farmers sir. We eat noodles and dog meat here sir. I get mistaken as Chinese sir. These people are more blood related to me than bongojeet Sylethis sir. 🇧🇩 🤝 🇨🇳🤝🇰🇷🤝🇰🇵🤝🇲🇲🤝🇻🇳

@Razeb @Diarrhoea
jfl you are more caucasian then most high steppe ancestry 'aryans ' :forcedsmile:

expression of reccesive genetics for the win

With who?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
View attachment 3138338

have you ever posted your real face on here i remember seeing a bengali looking dude idr if it was you though

• +1
jfl you are more caucasian then most high steppe ancestry 'aryans ' :forcedsmile:

expression of reccesive genetics for the win
No this pic is more 'cloeser' to my female morph

Ethnic AF. Look at those alien eyes.
She is 100% Salludon cock only.

have you ever posted your real face on here i remember seeing a bengali looking dude idr if it was you though
No only privately. Probably around 7-8 people here. Not sharing with anyone else. I did only because I thought I was gonna be here a short time. Instead I rotted all the way to 20k posts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, truthhurts, mayo mogger and 1 other person
Salludon only marries hijabi tradwife stacy
Pixiz 31 08 2024 20 32 31

Don't mind the few strands of hair - it's a acceptable in Iran. So Shias like you should have no issues.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, truthhurts, JohnDoe and 1 other person
HTN

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts, SecularIslamist and JohnDoe
ugly as shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noobs, truthhurts and SecularIslamist
Salludon only marries hija
Not hijabi and not stacy, mtb who wears normal paki clothing, in the videos posted of her here she's wearing low cut Kameez, typical modern foid.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and shia.jihadist
Rapefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, truthhurts and SecularIslamist
Touching myself rn

• Love it
  • JFL
LTB

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: org3cel.RR, truthhurts and SecularIslamist
I had to lower my gaze

• Love it
  • +1
View attachment 3138338

Looking beautiful with them chubby cheeks:feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I thought this fits in traditional (white) beauty standards here. Other one still looked ethnic. I would fuck both in a threesome.

Sir we are east Asian sir. My family come from Chittagong. We are not like backward Sylethi farmers sir. We eat noodles and dog meat here sir. We are high GDP here and taller. I get mistaken as Chinese sir. These people are more blood related to me than bongojeet Sylethis sir. 🇧🇩 🤝 🇨🇳🤝🇰🇷🤝🇰🇵🤝🇲🇲🤝🇻🇳

@Razeb @Diarrhoea
Pajeet cope. Indians are black as fuck. Banglas are lighter skinned than Indians on average and it only changes once you go to NW India (Punjab, Kashmir, Himalayas).

I literally have had Indian classmates and friends since elementary school and with the exception of the Punjabis and other groups, yall are darker than Banglas on average:ROFLMAO:

Indians try to make themselves look light online when they're soooo dark in real life:forcedsmile:

crazy cope like we don't see yall everyday lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Pajeet cope. Indians are black as fuck. Banglas are lighter skinned than Indians on average and it only changes once you go to NW India (Punjab, Kashmir, Himalayas).

I literally have had Indian classmates and friends since elementary school and with the exception of the Punjabis and other groups, yall are darker than Banglas on average:ROFLMAO:

Indians try to make themselves look light online when they're soooo dark in real life:forcedsmile:

Pajeet on pajeet violence is crazy

• JFL
heath ledger joker GIF

How it always begins. Every fucking time.

Blackpill to transgender pipeline is real
Its the filter apps. It's the subliminal message to guys to see what they would look like if they were a woman. it's a fucking tragedy. In any other century, the people who push this would be hung by their necks.

• JFL
@SecularIslamist bhai isn't it like 0:30 in uk right now go sleep

• +1
View attachment 3138338

Lite

im punjabi bhai , but i have seen lighskinned gujus most bengalis i know are bug eyed , darkskinned and balding

bongjeet pheno