Rate my gym body

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
This was during Ramadan, so i lost a little gains, therefore i look very weak haha

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Entschuldigung, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Rate my untrained body
868351EB 7EC2 4406 B4F3 8A835A8DF0D7

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 22780, Deleted member 22930 and 2 others
This was during Ramadan, so i lost a little gains, therefore i look very weak haha

View attachment 2015409
shut the fuck up you disggusti ng retarded faggot shitskinned filth I will fucking burn your fugly retarred f aecc with acid and shit in your subhuman shitskinned faggot retard mouth and rape your ugly shitskin whore sister and make you watch me fill her throat with cum efore i fucking slit both your throats and shit on yuor mutilated brown corpses I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU (IN GTA) go choke on yur fathers dick again you brown femboy abomination . I will be he fucking end of you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
You have Arnold genes bro

shut the fuck up you disggusti ng retarded faggot shitskinned filth I will fucking burn your fugly retarred f aecc with acid and shit in your subhuman shitskinned faggot retard mouth and rape your ugly shitskin whore sister and make you watch me fill her throat with cum efore i fucking slit both your throats and shit on yuor mutilated brown corpses I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU (IN GTA) go choke on yur fathers dick again you brown femboy abomination . I will be he fucking end of you.

1666266300557-png.666958
weak shitskinned faggot I would desroy you

1666266300557-png.666958
weak shitskinned faggot I would desroy you
The proof that you are gay. You literally save pictures of me and probably even fap to them. Poor faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
The proof that you are gay. You literally save pictures of me and probably even fap to them. Poor faggot.
you and your retard bother are fags who suck your fathers camelfucker dick to avoid your daily beatings

you and your retard bother are fags who suck your fathers camelfucker dick to avoid your daily beatings
The feeling when my big cock is inside your mommas tight and sexy pussy is so hot. I live fucking and abusing her, spitting in her face and slapping ya momma while she cries, then i break her heart by just ghosting her and never calling her again, yeah ya momma is my bitch

rate me after bulking bruz

b31.jpg

You get bullied by girls
i'm going to show your arm to the occult servers on discord and tell them your a pedophile and have them curse you through the imsge. i will destroy you you worthless retarded animal your abrhamic god won't protect you filth

i'm going to show your arm to the occult servers on discord and tell them your a pedophile and have them curse you through the imsge. i will destroy you you worthless retarded animal your abrhamic god won't protect you filth
You so mad haha, loser