Reactions: MewingJBP, Madhate, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Big Chungus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Shodredux, UnderCovrN0rmie and 17 others
Gigamogger. I wouldn't fuck with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, pisslord and RichardSpencel
The fact you had the courage to post that on P/S/L is actually making me uncontrollably angry. You look absolutely comical.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, UnderCovrN0rmie, Chadelite and 6 others
Mirin low inhib boyo
Lose weight, your head looks tiny compared to your body

The fact you had the courage to post that on P/S/L is actually making me uncontrollably angry. You look absolutely comical.
he could rape your oneitis right in front of you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, .👽., Deleted member 4645 and 5 others

no one is perfect

looks like a friday night, can see @Simone Nobili in ther background bench pressing looking defeated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2486
looks like a friday night, can see @Simone Nobili in ther background bench pressing looking defeated
weird his spotter zyros must have fainted out due to low bloat diet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, RichardSpencel and 2peasinapod
Looks like zyzz.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5293, Stingray, Ritalincell and 2 others
Your max lifts?

Bench press and Squat max?
Also what is your weight?

Your max lifts?

Bench press and Squat max?
Also what is your weight?
160 kg bp for 3 reps at 142 kg bodyweight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
He would probably beat the shit out of you

just be a fat powerlifter theory strikes again

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 3328
I had a PR of 100kg bench press when I was natty at like 69kg
I'm also 18
Post pics or using imagination.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Ritalincell
LoL you fell for JUST GET BLOATED BRO meme
This fucker while having zero muscle mass will look more masculine in the eyes of foids than you

Attachments

• 1583300564031.png
    1583300564031.png
    183.7 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Jfl I did play football for all of my life though

Your max squat?

I played rugby for 5 years too. I don’t do squats anymore, my knees are fucked

This fucker while having zero muscle mass will look more masculine in the eyes of foids than you
He looks more like a pretty boy, but he doesn’t look more masculine in any way. Pretty boy and masculine are 2 different things

He looks more like a pretty boy, but he doesn’t look more masculine in any way. Pretty boy and masculine are 2 different things
Thats redpilled faggotry
Bones = masculinity in the eyes of foids, if you disagree with this go to redpill subreddit, gaycel

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Bro he looks like a faggot...

Mogs me

You're strong

I have 120kg for 1 rep at 77kg body weight at 18 years old
No lol. You're so much stronger than him for your bodyweight. Him benching 160 kg for 3 reps at 142 kg is like you benching 95 kg for 3 reps at 75 kg. The heavier you are the easier it is to bench press. Plus hes so fat his bench press ROM (Range of motion) is so much smaller cus of the fat on his chest AND he can bounche the barbell off the fat much easier. He's weak compared to you and i'm not trying to suck up i'm just being real.

• +1
No lol. You're so much stronger than him for your bodyweight. Him benching 160 kg for 3 reps at 142 kg is like you benching 95 kg for 3 reps at 75 kg. The heavier you are the easier it is to bench press. Plus hes so fat his bench press ROM (Range of motion) is so much smaller cus of the fat on his chest AND he can bounche the barbell off the fat much easier. He's weak compared to you and i'm not trying to suck up i'm just being real.

difference is I never used any kind of hormones, I only use protein and creatine :) also there’s no bouncing lol, the bar should touch the chest, not bounce off.

I know I'm stronger for my weight

He still benches a huge number and he is natty while I'm on SARMs

But it is true that I have a 195cm wingspan with long arms which can cause a bigger ROM

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
difference is I never used any kind of hormones, I only use protein and creatine :) also there’s no bouncing lol, the bar should touch the chest, not bounce off.
You use the fat from your arms as a cushion too. That's unconscious and you can't control it. Also the ROM is smaller because your chest is "bigger" from the fat you have on it so you don't have to lower the barbell to your chest that much because it is big. That's also why it's lower ROM.

• +1
You use the fat from your arms as a cushion too. That's unconscious and you can't control it. Also the ROM is smaller because your chest is "bigger" from the fat you have on it so you don't have to lower the barbell to your chest that much because it is big. That's also why it's lower ROM.

that is still irrelevant, all the world records for bench press is by guys who look like me, not fitness models.

that is still irrelevant, all the world records for bench press is by guys who look like me, not fitness models.
How many pull ups can you do?

Or muscle-ups :lul:?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
It’s not even hard to belive, I got one pal 16, benching 150kg at 79kg bw and one benching 180 at 100kg
For a 16 year old that sounds insane

Elite powerlifting numbers
90758E8D D362 4CCB 85FD 4EB2C799744B
BEBEC49B 88F7 4E51 85D1 679CA1A9974B

• +1
Reactions: Deleted