Rate my hair

MatheusCqb

MatheusCqb

Diamond
6D1AAD60 E2C3 4BDA 9213 49CF98E038DF

Im tryng to get curly hair but its hard some days looks ok and some days like shit any tips ?

• +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11 and thecel
Women don’t care you have curly hair. Women who like your ethnicity are rare. It’s always at the White Chads women stare. It’s a cruel world out there, so prepare. Your future girl will cuck you, so beware.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 24586, N1666 and 2 others
Trim the sides

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and MatheusCqb
Good hair , but curly hair without v low face fat will just make you look like one of the stooges
Lose face fat first and foremost and then worry abut hair

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper and MatheusCqb
Women don’t care you have curly hair. Women who like your ethnicity are rare. It’s always at the White Chads women stare. It’s a cruel world out there, so prepare. Your future girl will cuck you, so beware.
what are you talking about bro ? take some meds

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Michael Myers
Good hair , but curly hair without v low face fat will just make you look like one of the stooges
Lose face fat first and foremost and then worry abut hair
Yes i`m on the way to leanmaxx that is for the future I was saying, thanks bro.

• +1
Reactions: veryoldcel
low HTN. If leanmaxxed, true-strong HTN

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666 and MatheusCqb
Your hair is always nice

• Love it
Reactions: MatheusCqb
I can tell ur on tret with that skin clearness how long u been using

I want to play with your hair no homo

• +1
I use since 16 years now I have 27, Some times I stop for a few months and use again.
Unless that pic has filters on it u got model tier skin bahi

• +1
Stop using filters med faggot.

I shwoed my skin here several times even in motion, I think i`m the guy the use tret for more time
Thats not your skin. Thats your filters and camera does not prove a shit. If your picture is not High quality. That mean you are frauding.

It’s ok. Would be so much better if you grew it out

• Love it
Thats not your skin. Thats your filters and camera does not prove a shit. If your picture is not High quality. That mean you are frauding.
Ok; if you think that omg everybody knows my skin here i dont need tô say nothing more just search

Ok; if you think that omg everybody knows my skin here i dont need tô say nothing more just search
Nigga look at your profile pic. If you skin is soo good. You dont need bright you pictures to sun.

Nigga look at your profile pic. If you skin is soo good. You dont need bright you pictures to sun.
I was at the sun I live in a tropical country if you don`t know but retarted thing ok my skin for you is fake or idk only crazy fellas here btw i was talking about my hair I never said anything about my skin so idk why you are saying about my skin if you don`t have not to say about the post just leave the post wtf

Leanmaxx, you have a wide jaw

• Love it
I was at the sun I live in a tropical country if you don`t know but retarted thing ok my skin for you is fake or idk only crazy fellas here btw i was talking about my hair I never said anything about my skin so idk why you are saying about my skin if you don`t have not to say about the post just leave the post wtf
Just shut up and suck my dick.

• JFL
  • +1