Rate my hairline/hair (25)

J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Can i still have hopes to prettyboy maxx with this hair? Letting hair grow out on top

Attachments

• 82EFCCCC-46AD-45F8-9EF4-74DC21A6785A.jpeg
    82EFCCCC-46AD-45F8-9EF4-74DC21A6785A.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 0
Its thinning

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
  • +1
I got ketozlin shampoo and applying that what else would u recommend and can i fringemaxx?
Ur coping my man. Ur balding pretty heavily. Im 28 oldcel with a norwood 0. U need Oral minoxidil and finasteride. Theres no way around it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, owlofathena, Adonis and 2 others
Ur coping my man. Ur balding pretty heavily. Im 28 oldcel with a norwood 0. U need Oral minoxidil and finasteride. Theres no way around it.
Dam doesnt surprise me tho it looks kinda weak frontal, can i do topical minox and where did u get fin from?

Dam doesnt surprise me tho it looks kinda weak frontal, can i do topical minox and where did u get fin from?
I got fin from prescription (was balding 1 year ago) on my way to become nw2. I drink topical minoxidil. I attribute my hair regrowth because of oral minoxidil (temples grew back in)

• +1
I got fin from prescription (was balding 1 year ago) on my way to become nw2. I drink topical minoxidil. I attribute my hair regrowth because of oral minoxidil (temples grew back in)
Nice do you got any pics? And you actually the topical one? Not in a capsul form?

Nice do you got any pics? And you actually the topical one? Not in a capsul form?
I do have pics, but my old computer got destroyed 2 weeks ago where all the pics was, i drink 2 drops of topical minoxidil. that equals 5mg of minoxidil.

For reference, i got very similiar regrowth compared to this guy.

• +1
I do have pics, but my old computer got destroyed 2 weeks ago where all the pics was, i drink 2 drops of topical minoxidil. that equals 5mg of minoxidil.

For reference, i got very similiar regrowth compared to this guy.

Would u say fin or minox is more important?

Act now and I think you'll be okay

• Love it
Would u say fin or minox is more important?
i would try oral minoxidil first only, and see how u respond to it. If u are a good responder u wont need fin for the forseeable future.

• +1

Nw2 to Nw0, wtf. You gave me the advice recently as well, did you switch from topical to drinking topical? What about sides and hair growth in undesirable areas (Like next to your eyes, upper cheek area or some shit)

Hard to prettyboymaxx with that hairline

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Adonis
Nw2 to Nw0, wtf. You gave me the advice recently as well, did you switch from topical to drinking topical? What about sides and hair growth in undesirable areas (Like next to your eyes, upper cheek area or some shit)
Im half asian so i escaped the worst side results. I wasnt completely nw2, but i was on my way to become norwood 2 (MAINLY Lower temple recession) but it was there. There are some small hairs near and there, but i take that any day over nw2.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Megacel Prime
Hard to prettyboymaxx with that hairline
Damn would it look comical if i let it grow? i look very high T ogree with buzzcut but i dont want that,i need youthfull prettyboy pheno not oldcell pheno. Whats the best hairstyle for my hair?

He is not balding heavily wtf are you on? This is balding heavily

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
62917FBD C3A8 473F A3AB 58AA31EC77B6

• +1
So im balding heavily? My temples are already heavily shit
If you were balding heavily that's like Norwood 4 and above. But your really balding if your entire hair is thinning. That's how women go bald their whole hair thins instead of a pattern. That's why it's called mpb

• +1
If you were balding heavily that's like Norwood 4 and above. But your really balding if your entire hair is thinning. That's how women go bald their whole hair thins instead of a pattern. That's why it's called mpb
Yea my entire head is thinned could it be a health issue or is it the regular way of hairloss? I see some guys have hairloss but they still have thick hair and makes it less obvious

• +1
Yea my entire head is thinned could it be a health issue or is it the regular way of hairloss? I see some guys have hairloss but they still have thick hair and makes it less obvious
Some guys their whole hair starts thinning but most men lose it in a pattern. The main points to look out for is receding hairline and thinning on the crown. Tbh thinning on the crown is the worst since it's a pretty big area on the head. It's probably mpb man especially if you have hair loss in family. Most men lose hair anyway it's just a fact. I very rarely see a 70 year old man who hasn't lost hair

• +1
brutal forehead wrinklepill
they are so ugly

• So Sad
brutal forehead wrinklepill
they are so ugly
Ive had this since my acne came so since im 15. it used to be worse im getting peeling treatment done soon and possibly laser after.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Some guys their whole hair starts thinning but most men lose it in a pattern. The main points to look out for is receding hairline and thinning on the crown. Tbh thinning on the crown is the worst since it's a pretty big area on the head. It's probably mpb man especially if you have hair loss in family. Most men lose hair anyway it's just a fact. I very rarely see a 70 year old man who hasn't lost hair
Ive been using ketocalone shampo (forgot its correct name) since 2 months i feel like its given me some density my dermatologist prescribed it to me due to my flakes on my head could that be why my hair was/is thinning?

• +1
how the hell is that ugly? i had that hairline since i was a toddler ffs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Ive had this since my acne came so since im 15. it used to be worse im getting peeling treatment done soon and possibly laser after.
they do have that acne scar look

Fuark i thought my skin looks good :lul: anyway my dermatologist realized how depressed i am from my skin and said she will do laser treatment cheaper for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
ye i took accutane at age 23 wich was super later im 25 now kinda wasted my youth with acne face
same bro, i was self conscious af from teens to 21, fucking brutal
no i have to make up for lost time

• +1
Those wrinkles are BAD at 25
Do you have a skincare routine?

Those wrinkles are BAD at 25
Do you have a skincare routine?
No i dont use anything creamwise,during shower i use peeling handglows to scrub of dead skin and i just eat healthy to avoid breakouts.