Rate my hairline/temple points

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
IMG 0940
IMG 0941
Screen Shot 2019 10 19 at 43227 AM
Screen Shot 2019 10 01 at 41005 PM 3

• JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 1464 and Limerencel
very shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, BigBoy, Tyronecell and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Over and Deleted member 3043
How do you look like that and still get rejected by 43 girls is beyond me
Everything besides my eye area and hair is fucked according to everyone I've sent my photos to

Literally everything

Also it's not 43, it's 49 now bro :feelsbadman:

I live in a very racist area that is 82% white demographically, this is my white friend from high school that literally had sex with 2 of my biggest crushes and had the nerve to show me too

Attachments

• IMG_0974.PNG
    IMG_0974.PNG
    184.9 KB · Views: 118
I live in a very racist area that is 82% white demographically, this is my white friend from high school that literally had sex with 2 of my biggest crushes and had the nerve to show me too
legit 2.5psl
this is a joke or he has something to give him an edge
or that's the worst possible angle of him and irl he's actually 4psl

legit 2.5psl
this is a joke or he has something to give him an edge
or that's the worst possible angle of him and irl he's actually 4psl
probably landed a landwhale

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
probably landed a landwhale
No she was hot and was the girl that got me detention. Stacylite/Stacy and her only flaw was acne on her chin. Pm me and I'll send u what she looks like.
and where is this area?
Orange County, CA. Literally 82% white demographic here.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Limerencel and Deleted member 1942
No she was hot and was the girl that got me detention. Stacylite/Stacy and her only flaw was acne on her chin. Pm me and I'll send u what she looks like.

Orange County, CA. Literally 82% white demographic here.
PM me

How do you look like that and still get rejected by 43 girls is beyond me
Don't you know gigachad isn't enough in 2019?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Short Ugly and Brown
Lol, squinting while showing your hairline. When the clerk asks if you want a receipt you give her a squint as well right?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, SayNoToRotting, Over and 1 other person
Lol, squinting while showing your hairline. When the clerk asks if you want a receipt you give her a squint as well right?
I only do that in the sun if it gets in my eyes at the beach, here I ate chipotle before so I look bloated but other than that this is what I look like

so can u give me a rating for my hairline/10?

NW minus 3
Some recession would actually benefit you. You're only 17 so time will catch up soon enough.

Stop the estrogen-cocktail, wait until you have hair on your balls, and you might actually ascend on day nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Not surprised that childish hairline is couple with copious amounts of facial fat. You also have a weak chin.

Not surprised that childish hairline is couple with copious amounts of facial fat. You also have a weak chin.
why are you bullying me bro? I never said I was attractive. All the girls I've ever liked even going back to my days in primary school rejected me. Ive been rejected 49 times. :feelsbadman:

I have a recessed chin, rounded chin, rounded jaw, narrow jaw, recessed jaw, short ramus, SUPER flat (although high-set) cheekbones, short chin, long philtrum, and a bulbous nose

I have many flaws and I'm also Persian and 5foot8 which don't help either

faceandlms rated me 3.5/10

i chin mog u tho

why are you bullying me bro? I never said I was attractive. All the girls I've ever liked even going back to my days in primary school rejected me. Ive been rejected 49 times. :feelsbadman:

I have a recessed chin, rounded chin, rounded jaw, narrow jaw, recessed jaw, short ramus, SUPER flat (although high-set) cheekbones, short chin, long philtrum, and a bulbous nose

I have many flaws and I'm also Persian and 5foot8 which don't help either

faceandlms rated me 3.5/10

Yea, sorry dude. Usually people who post pictures here are average dudes who think they're Chads, and they're trying to humble brag. They all need reality checks. It's all good if you know you're ugly, I'll stop bullying

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 3043
Yea, sorry dude. Usually people who post pictures here are average dudes who think they're Chads, and they're trying to humble brag. They all need reality checks. It's all good if you know you're ugly, I'll stop bullying
true

have you checked my other posts bro?

I am KHHV

im so ugly that all these girls have rejected me

you eye area mog
whats the point when everything else in your face is deformed tho?

if I was white I would have a gf bc even the ugliest white dudes get gfs

but sadly I'm not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
whats the point when everything else in your face is deformed tho?

if I was white I would have a gf bc even the ugliest white dudes get gfs

but sadly I'm not
eye area is everything

When the clerk asks if you want a receipt you give her a squint as well right?
Lmao3

You must be larping OP no way you got rejected by those 49 subhumans unless your eye area only looks good and your jaw is disfigured from car accident.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
most of the girls that you posted are shit tier even for someone with my non existant standards
i dont doubt that being ethnic may be a disadvantage, but you must give a really autistic cringy vibe to get that results given your looks

• +1
Reactions: Over
I would run over an indian village with a huge tractor to get that hairline, best hairline ever

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Do a picture where you show forehead crease

pm me. I wonder what he landed looking like that

pm me. I wonder what he landed looking like that
its my oneitis

ye I've had a pretty bad past with her
IMG 2571
GwGP4Y2l
LCxfgAX

this is what she looks like anyways

fattest larp of the year award goes to @Short Ugly and Brown