Snapchat-3547997342.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 0
No one gives a shit about your hand veins my nigga

• +1
Reactions: literallydavidlaid, depressionmaxxing, lokmazclock and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss
Bad knuckles

You have htn hands failo is that its too vainy. Your hand has good bones. The reason I'm not giving chad ratings is because i don't know your fingers proportions in this picture so i cant give a proper rating

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
haha absolutly moged YOU CURRY

You have htn hands failo is that its too vainy. Your hand has good bones. The reason I'm not giving chad ratings is because i don't know your fingers proportions in this picture so i cant give a proper rating
i have long and thin fingers

Women do, its perfectly reasonable to want them rated
We aren't women though. As long as theres visible vascularity then it doesn't matter. Jfl you can't rate hands on the same scale you rate faces

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, noodlelover and ggg.tv🤫
We aren't women though. As long as theres visible vascularity then it doesn't matter. Jfl you can't rate hands on the same scale you rate faces
Looks like im gonna have to make a psl scale for hands

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and N1666
my dick is veiny af too, maybe you want to rate that?

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Our ratings for faces are bad enough. We're all pattern matching based on which guys we've seen have the most success in our lives, and some famous guys we've seen women swoon over, and maybe a few very basic limited studies, but it's still too small a sample size to be super accurate, and we may be noticing more correlations than causative features sets, given all of the hidden variables we can't see.

We're just slightly more accurate in rating's than women, who lie by instinct when asked their opinions for virtue signaling.

JFL is you think we're going to be able to rate a hand. You have veins, no wrinkles, healthy looking skin. Looks good, but I doubt it will make a signiant difference on your smv.

Women do, its perfectly reasonable to want them rated
no they dont veiny hands are only attractive if ur face is already attractive no one gives a fuck about a subhuman deformed face with perfect hands

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
no they dont veiny hands are only attractive if ur face is already attractive no one gives a fuck about a subhuman deformed face with perfect hands
Its a halo , what you said goes for anything a subhuman with muscles, hight, tattoos, amazing hair or anything like that is still a subhuman

Its a halo , what you said goes for anything a subhuman with muscles, hight, tattoos, amazing hair or anything like that is still a subhuman
nah subhuman can fraud their way to strong ltn with muscles tattoos great hair but ur hands wont do shit