Rate my heightmaxxing stack!

PoisonMaxxer

PoisonMaxxer

Iron
Morning height 5' 9.5 - 5'10

Parents: 5'9 dad 5'8 mom (malnourished when they were younger due to war ect hence my younger uncles from both sides are taller)

CJC-1295 w/dac 1000mcg / 4 days

GHRP-6 150mcg 2x/day

Pfizer aromasin 6.5mg EOD

Do you guys see any potential in this?

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs, UZB_Strebl, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Heightmaxxing is cope, its just genetics, diet and sleep that matters.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and slavicpsycho
you forgot the x ray and blood test doe! And the hgh doe!
Im also taking ghrp6 doe! But only 150mcg x 2 times doe?!

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
malnourished when they were younger due to war ect hence my younger uncles from both sides are taller)
What war did you fight in soldier?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and UZB_Strebl
Morning height 5' 9.5 - 5'10

Parents: 5'9 dad 5'8 mom (malnourished when they were younger due to war ect hence my younger uncles from both sides are taller)

CJC-1295 w/dac 1000mcg / 4 days

GHRP-6 150mcg 2x/day

Pfizer aromasin 6.5mg EOD

Do you guys see any potential in this?
Just use mk lol

• +1
Mk works to increase the appetite. Heightmaxxing wont work at all if you dont eat 150g+ protein a day
i chug 3 bottles of egg whites in the first half of a day, like 180g of protein

• +1
Mk works to increase the appetite. Heightmaxxing wont work at all if you dont eat 150g+ protein a day
if you cant eat 150g protein without mk, your fucking pussy and dont have what it takes

if you cant eat 150g protein without mk, your fucking pussy and dont have what it takes
Yeah and then half of the food you eat doesnt digest because you are force feeding

• +1
Yeah and then half of the food you eat doesnt digest because you are force feeding
why would i force feed, i just eat 10 eggs in morning, meat in day, protein shake night, 100-200g everyday no problem

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte and UZB_Strebl
what benefits, how long cycle, and how much u took
3 inches in 6 months on carnivore diet + 30 mg mk everyday + ai every 3 -5 days I also stopped taking adhd medicine

• +1
3 inches in 6 months on carnivore diet + 30 mg mk everyday + ai every 3 -5 days I also stopped taking adhd medicine
how u know its not just development from puberty

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
what adhd medicine did you take? A type of stimulant?

How long were you guys on and off cycle, im scared of frying my future gh production ngl

you cant shut down your gh production, this isnt the same thing with tetosterone and the HPTA axis.
Your natural endogenous gh productions is suppressed when taking exogenous hgh and goes back to normal after stop using it, there hasent been a case saying otherwise

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl