RATE MY HISPANIC FRIENDS GF (STACY IN GUADALAJARA?)

abumallamfatori

abumallamfatori

Dr. Based
ok so the first pic is a picture of my friend basically hes like a 5'10 average latino alt right mexican zoomer, dont mind him.

he recently ended up getting his first gf and i was wondering what yall niggas on the forum would rate this chick, honestly im still contemplating whether the siberian gulag cuisine or her face is more grotesque but ill let u decide

Attachments

• IMG_7788.png
    IMG_7788.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • VID_47000621_100126_399.mp4
    2 MB
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rul, LooksThinker, Esteban1997 and 11 others
H-Holy mother of NIGGER!

• +1
Reactions: xxv
Nasty Mexican faces 🤢

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, KhatcodaiA3, greywind and 2 others
2018 03 04 971 55990 8 041965

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Accelerator, KhatcodaiA3 and 1 other person
ok so the first pic is a picture of my friend basically hes like a 5'10 average latino alt right mexican zoomer, dont mind him.

he recently ended up getting his first gf and i was wondering what yall niggas on the forum would rate this chick, honestly im still contemplating whether the siberian gulag cuisine or her face is more grotesque but ill let u decide
why they so ugly

How old are they? From that video that's a low low tier Becky

LTN and low LTB looksmatched
He looks below average not average

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
has much more smw than %99 of this forum

Holy shit she's fucking deformed

They look asian

Ew nigga what the fuck:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Esteban1997

I had exact same headphones

Users who are viewing this thread

• BosniakAnon
  • htnhtn
  • soullessreaper
Back