RATE MY HONEST TINDER LOADOUT WHAT CAN I IMPROVE? PLEASE I BEG YOU TO GIVE ME ADVICE!

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
why do i only have 8 likes i was honest on my tinder and just used normal pics? what can i do to improve thank you! will i ever get love?? fuck :feelswhy:

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1643399014 (1).mp4
    8.1 MB
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, .👽., metagross and 4 others
u scary looking

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
LEGEND

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 15556
I see no women swiping right except some shitting old women that posts her videos online

Sorry, but I genuinely don't understand if this is sarcasm or not.

this motherfucker :ROFLMAO:

Tryhard cheek sucking looks low trust how about relax your face sometimes? The 8 picture is low trust. Who tf told that’s attractive?

Fuck nigga gotta put u on ignore b4 I see ur face again

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, redfacccee and Deleted member 15556
why do i only have 8 likes i was honest on my tinder ... will i ever get love?? fuck :feelswhy:
Bro, this is your problem.

Use GrindR... :unsure:
with your lips, you will find love there in a second :aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 17345
why do i only have 8 likes i was honest on my tinder and just used normal pics? what can i do to improve thank you! will i ever get love?? fuck :feelswhy:
U looks comical surgerymaxxed from low surgeon work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Firstly change ur description it is awful, be yourself and second don't do more lips fillers please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
You're so clearly LARPing or in a very unlikely case have absolutely extreme mental problems and need help immediately.

scary lips guy

are u 5'6? in that case its over

the description moves you to incel level

good bio and pics! You Will Ascend Soon!

by telling girls you had surgery you let them know you have insecurities. This is a big no no to women. Don’t mention the surgery it makes you look like a wacko.

Don’t mention your virginity, women don’t want to be the first. They want “social proofs” and this lets them know right away you have none.

You have a good face and eyes. But In your pictures you make your lips to prominent. In nature big lipped women have higher estrogen levels, so men with lips is a turn off to most women.
Take off the eye liner and lipstick, its not helping your cause.
Take some pics that give off a more masculine vibe
Also if you have female friends take pics with them, this is very important, women look for social proofs. If they see other girls are friendly with you it will tell them subconsciously you must be a great guy.
Don’t mention height at all, until you get height surgery. Wear elevated shoes to get to at least 5’8.5” or taller
Don’t tell them everything about yourself, be mysterious and dangerous.

by telling girls you had surgery you let them know you have insecurities. This is a big no no to women. Don’t mention the surgery it makes you look like a wacko.

Don’t mention your virginity, women don’t want to be the first. They want “social proofs” and this lets them know right away you have none.

You have a good face and eyes. But In your pictures you make your lips to prominent. In nature big lipped women have higher estrogen levels, so men with lips is a turn off to most women.
Take off the eye liner and lipstick, its not helping your cause.
Take some pics that give off a more masculine vibe
Also if you have female friends take pics with them, this is very important, women look for social proofs. If they see other girls are friendly with you it will tell them subconsciously you must be a great guy.
Don’t mention height at all, until you get height surgery. Wear elevated shoes to get to at least 5’8.5” or taller
Don’t tell them everything about yourself, be mysterious and dangerous.
i havent had surgery also my lips r just like that i cant rlly help it tbbh its a massive flaw

and the eyeliner was just one photo and i don't own lipstick

god tier advice tho i didn't know why women wanted non virgins until now that's crazy

how can i get my first lay if I'm still avirgin??

I'm only 16 so i have time i think

i havent had surgery also my lips r just like that i cant rlly help it tbbh its a massive flaw

and the eyeliner was just one photo and i don't own lipstick

god tier advice tho i didn't know why women wanted non virgins until now that's crazy

how can i get my first lay if I'm still avirgin??

I'm only 16 so i have time i think
You can probably make the lip thing work, just don’t make them the center of attention like you do in some of your pictures.
If you are with girls around your age a lot already are not virgins, many lie. Unless the girl your trying to get is a Virgin Herself lie about it.

Girls get jealous easy because to girls what others think is very important. If you can get another girl to talk well about you to a girl you like this will go along way.
Remember to act experienced