Rate my Hormonemaxxing Stack

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
- HGH: atm 3iu Genotropin but soon 10iuPuretropin / day
Increase overall bone growth

- aromatase Inhibitor: Asin 12.5mg e2d
Minimize estrogen, maximize test

- natural t and dht maxxing: vit D zinc magnesium and creatine ...

Anything to add?? Why is this DSIP thing superior to sleep?

@Dyorotic2 @GoMadAndSTFU @Sergio-OMS

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
any hair loss with creatine bro ?

Everything look good to me but

Dont go from 3ui to 10ui per day , maybe 3 ui for month then 5 ui but dont go past 8 bro , this is the dayli intake of aa bodybuilder , hgh its a. Marathon , not a, sprint for real , you need to be able to afford hgh for 6month - 1 year before hop on.

Also do facepulling . Good luck bro. Wherz do you live ?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Dont go from 3ui to 10ui per day , maybe 3 ui for month then 5 ui but dont go past 8 bro , this is the dayli intake of aa bodybuilder , hgh its a. Marathon , not a, sprint for real , you need to be able to afford hgh for 6month - 1 year before hop on.

The difference is pharmagrade 3 iu is equal or more effective than 10 iu generic

How do u afford hgh lol

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow

Yes bro ill combine facepuller with mse but dont know about lower teeth occlusion yet

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
aromatize inhibitor will not increase test. Also I dont know why people here seem to think estrogen is the enemy or something because its a female hormone, estrogen is essential for bone health and also is neuroprotective. Do you even know if your estro is high? Why not actually get a blood test first

hormones me

aromatize inhibitor will not increase test. Also I dont know why people here seem to think estrogen is the enemy or something because its a female hormone, estrogen is essential for bone health and also is neuroprotective. Do you even know if your estro is high? Why not actually get a blood test first
According to my blood test while on my dose of asin my Estrogen was 17 pg/ml
Undetectable - 40 pg/ml is normal

According to my blood test while on my dose of asin my Estrogen was 17 pg/ml
Undetectable - 40 pg/ml is normal
what was it before? Undetectable isnt normal for either male or female, 17pg/ml is pretty okay though, enough for the essential effects of estrogen

And yes Aromasin increases test
what was it before? Undetectable isnt normal for either male or female, 17pg/ml is pretty okay though, enough for the essential effects of estrogen
Dont know what it was before

include a 5000 calorie diet srs, you will grow like crazy
= more androgens, igf-1, and nutrients to grow
add more more forms of androgens to your stack ie 11-kdht, androstene

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
include a 5000 calorie diet srs, you will grow like crazy
= more androgens, igf-1, and nutrients to grow
add more more forms of androgens to your stack
Bloats me even more

Bloats me even more
dosen't matter rn IGF-1 maxing is everything at your age, unless you get past 15% bodyfat then your hormones won't be optimized put stress on your joints through lifting and swimming as well

get a bottle of test e and tren a for when your 17 if push comes to shove

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
What your current T levels at?

dosen't matter rn IGF-1 maxing is everything at your age, unless you get past 15% bodyfat then your hormones won't be optimized put stress on your joints through lifting and swimming as well

get a bottle of test e and tren a for when your 17 if push comes to shove
Has anyone had results with that stuff?

How do u afford hgh lol
this
Estro in moderation isn't bad for your health but it still closes your growth plates.

These people are trying to heightmax