Rate my incel brother

Faceoism

Faceoism

Banned
He's 21 years old & virgin. Never kissed a gal. All foids reject him, no matches on tinder.

troll post

guy is a chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBiceps, AspiringChad, Deleted member 2012 and 5 others
troll post

guy is a chad
Wtf you talking about, he's my bro and he"s a virgin you're the troll here gtfo
RATE HIM instead of talking bullshit. If he was a chad, he would slay but he doesn't. So you<re coping

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Mansnob, Lorsss and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 685
Wtf you talking about, he's my bro and he"s a virgin you're the troll here gtfo
RATE HIM instead of talking bullshit. If he was a chad, he would slay but he doesn't. So you<re coping
needs a tan and six pack and he would get pussy stuck to his forehead also clean up the acne

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
obviously mentalcel

Not bad looking

he looks slightly above average
is he high-inhibition?
He's very low inhib
needs a tan and six pack and he would get pussy stuck to his forehead also clean up the acne
He already has a tan, don't you have eyes ??. He's gymceling for the 6 pack. For the acne, I told him to go see a dermatologist.
Could he ascend to a 7 cuz I want the best for my brother

He's very low inhib
He already has a tan, don't you have eyes ??. He's gymceling for the 6 pack. For the acne, I told him to go see a dermatologist.
in order to slay as low-inhib you need to be at least in the top 30%.
girls are likely to flirt and ask directly for sex to top 30% men

Lol I like your outdated misc. style advice. WE ALL GUNNA MAKE IT BRAHSS

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Faceoism
He's very low inhib
Could he ascend to a 7 cuz I want the best for my brother
yes he can ez.

Yeah I know man, but what percentil is he ? And how can he ascend ^

Lol I like your outdated misc. style advice. WE ALL GUNNA MAKE IT BRAHSS

giphy.gif
funny because zyzz was an ugly 3/10 but with tren went all the way up to 7/10 pussy drilling machine.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Also, the thing is, my bro is very bluepilled so it<s hard to talk to him about these things. He thinks that girls like guys acting kind and beta

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
Over for him.

My condolences

funny because zyzz was an ugly 3/10 but with tren went all the way up to 7/10 pussy drilling machine.
He also had face surgery

Also not a manlet

Top 30% ? Lol. More like top 3%

Really !? Nah, you're exaggerating bruh
Hyperbolic Humor. Definition. Hyperbolic humor is humor that greatly exaggerates the reality of a situation.
Top 30% ? Lol. More like top 3%
If you're not too 0.001% and gigachad.Theb you should be shaking around women.

Also not a manlet
He's 6ft (183 cm)
Hyperbolic Humor. Definition. Hyperbolic humor is humor that greatly exaggerates the reality of a situation.

If you're not too 0.001% and gigachad.Theb you should be shaking around women.
Oh Ok, but he really is depressed bc of this, he does think it's over. So Imma help him looksmax

SO is he a 6/10 ??

tell him @itsoverbuddyboyo

did he really have surgery proof?
his jaw changed thats enough proof. Also got veneers. He had a good base to ascend.
And him getting surgery isnt a knock against him, Im glad he did and lived the last part of his life happy.

his jaw changed thats enough proof. Also got veneers. He had a good base to ascend.
that can be from high androgen use IE: test tren and whatever else he was running.

He saved himself by hairmaxxing and stylemaxxing

that can be from high androgen use IE: test tren and whatever else he was running.
No it cant. Look you dont have to believe me but zyzz said fuck it. He did everything at the time he got jaw implant, rhino and steroids. He was not messing around and I have so much respect for him because he was blackpilled before us. It use to be steroids weren't accepted because stupid pride. Once people understood not everyone is on an even playing field and roids can close the gap that hard work cant people accepted it. Now the same thing is happening with surgery.

No it cant. Look you dont have to believe me but zyzz said fuck it. He did everything at the time he got jaw implant, rhino and steroids. He was not messing around and I have so much respect for him because he was blackpilled before us. It use to be steroids weren't accepted because stupid pride. Once people understood not everyone is on an even playing field and roids can close the gap that hard work cant people accepted it. Now the same thing is happening with surgery.
there has to be proof is there before and after pix?

there has to be proof is there before and after pix?
he injected dat dere celltech directly into his face to get that pissening jawline

Yeah I know man, but what percentil is he ? And how can he ascend ^
in the first pic he looks like a model, in the second he looks average.
He is attractive enough to get laid, so he should just increase his social circles to interact with other people and meet new girls.
this is enought to lose inhibition and increase possibilities to get laid

in the first pic he looks like a model, in the second he looks average.
He is attractive enough to get laid, so he should just increase his social circles to interact with other people and meet new girls.
this is enought to lose inhibition and increase possibilities to get laid
He has done all of this, girls still reject him
What is bullshit
Some of you are def coping accept that you must be 8/10 to get girls

Is he non NT

Take his pics and make a tinder profile pls
We did it together, he only had a few matches with fat horrendous landwhales which didnt even answer his messages

What is bullshit
Some of you are def coping accept that you must be 8/10 to get girls
ur telling me that if you put his pics on tinder he will get 0 matches?
We did it together, he only had a few matches with fat horrendous landwhales which didnt even answer his messages
lmao I dont believe it

lmao I dont believe it
Why would i be lying ? I did not say 0 matches, but i think 3 matches that were ugly asf

lmao I dont believe it
Also, you dont Want to believe it bc maybe it makes you lose all hope youve had if youre less good looking than him. Believe me, my bro gets NO GIRLS. He just cant get laid no matter what he does

Last edited: