Rate my incel day

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Woke up in the morning,dressed up in my designer clothes,washed my teeths,washed my hair,atemy cornflakes,came to school and got bullied (as usual),then I came home depressed as fuck,took one diazepam pill with coffee just to vibe a bit and forget about my problems,feel asleep woke up,called my only male friend out and he ghosted me,started walking out alone and two fucking guys started laughing at me and calling me rapist,came to the caffe bar,and when I ordered my drink I swear I heard female bartender asking a male bartender:he came alone here and then they started chatting (probably about me)
They were closing soon so I phoned my parents to pick me up and while I was waiting for them I nearly started to cry and I was soo depressed
My life is utter shit

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, PYT, SPFromNY914 and 8 others
this is the withdrawal talking

• +1
Reactions: PYT, SubhumanCurrycel and Chad69
it gets worse trust me

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, PYT and malignant
two fucking guys started laughing at me and calling me rapist
i was sympathizing until this fucking larp
but if the other things were true, your mental is fucked
my condolences

Im gonna tell u that soxial anxiety and shit like that

itdoesnt disappear, it just gets a little bit better.what im saying is that your life wont change a lot as time goes on. Ur stuck in this shit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, PYT and malignant
my condolences
It wasn’t a larp
I fucking swear

• +1
Reactions: malignant
119124569 10208174268790743 6048706456687028750 n

I swear I heard female bartender asking a male bartender:he came alone here and then they started chatting
I sincerely believe that u imagined them saying this. do u know how many millions of people go to cafes alone every day. why are u bullied?

U just have to mog them, it will give u respect, baack in my day when i was big and stong looksmaxed, nobody would saay shit to me, they were all intimidaated and if they craaacked a joke to me and i just looked at them they would saay sorry when in reality i was just thinking what to reply.

I dont know how some of u just accept getting bullied. Personally id rather be expelled than let another man disrespect me maybe its becasue im older now idk. Gl man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Im gonna tell u that soxial anxiety and shit like that

itdoesnt disappear, it just gets a little bit better.what im saying is that your life wont change a lot as time goes on. Ur stuck in this shit
It wasn’t a larp
I fucking swear
that sucks man
i have bad social anxiety as well, but not to the point of paranoia
wish you the best of luck working through it

foid tier problems tbh. spend 1 day in my life I dare you

my condolences
Bro u obviously ain't ugly you can't fathom what it's like. I've had a guy say "that guys face is so fucked up" and foids literally say "yikes" when walking past me

• Hmm...
Reactions: malignant
Bro u obviously ain't ugly you can't fathom what it's like. I've had a guy say "that guys face is so fucked up" and foids literally say "yikes" when walking past me
lol op is very gl so this is ironic
my condolences to your face tho jfl
my problem is more circumstantial/mental

Woke up in the morning,dressed up in my designer clothes,washed my teeths,washed my hair,atemy cornflakes,came to school and got bullied (as usual),then I came home depressed as fuck,took one diazepam pill with coffee just to vibe a bit and forget about my problems,feel asleep woke up,called my only male friend out and he ghosted me,started walking out alone and two fucking guys started laughing at me and calling me rapist,came to the caffe bar,and when I ordered my drink I swear I heard female bartender asking a male bartender:he came alone here and then they started chatting (probably about me)
They were closing soon so I phoned my parents to pick me up and while I was waiting for them I nearly started to cry and I was soo depressed
My life is utter shit
Better start framemaxxing and actually learning how to fight with experience so those dudes can chill

My life is utter shit
bruh what? weren't you saying when you left the site your life was amazing. kissing all those girls and shit? the fuck happened?

my condolences
i wouldn't be surprised if it actually happened. isn't this nigga infamous around his town for his doxx

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
i wouldn't be surprised if it actually happened. isn't this nigga infamous around his town for his doxx
shit i forgot about that i dont remember the details too much
if a lot of ppl know in his town that is bruuutal, especially with his inhib

• +1
Reactions: PYT