• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saulgoodman, T50 Mogger, Arditi and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: Armand, Av0nr, justleavemealone and 7 others
chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Arditi
Brother why are you so mentally fucked when you are chadlite?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, Armand, zura and 2 others
Brother why are you so mentally fucked when you are chadlite?
because i don t want sex, i don t care. i want a virgin, high iq , romantic girl.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arditi, justleavemealone and 5.5psl
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
this instagram is a recipe for 0 girls ngl. very narcy posts, no hobbies included in any pictures, no family no travelling, all women are gonna think you are a psycopath
Which is true, u should be real with yourself.
A psycopath girl will like it , u don t want a normie girl.
But i have a gf so no need.

Nah it’s NT as fuck
cope
for good ig you need 3 things
300+ followers and following around that number just not above
good profile pic
you dont need to many posts even 2 is enough
MOST IMPORTANT THING dont post pictures that you have taken ex. selfies
examples:
when you are out with friends drinking ask someone to take a picture of you and your friends holding a beer or something
or
if you are an athlete somebody taking a picture of you while playing during a game

also try not to post pictures in which your friends are better looking than you

You look like a tool imo. This could just be me, but it looks as though you just posted every picture you thought you looked good in. Take pictures with friends, or at the very least make it look like a friend took the picture. Not a single picture should be from inside you bedroom alone - it makes you look like a creep. A few of you images literally look like your trying to get rated on .org. Taking pics with female friends is a cheat code especially if they.re hot (even just having them in your comments).

cope

for good ig you need 3 things
300+ followers and following around that number just not above
good profile pic
you dont need to many posts even 2 is enough
MOST IMPORTANT THING dont post pictures that you have taken ex. selfies
examples:
when you are out with friends drinking ask someone to take a picture of you and your friends holding a beer or something
or
if you are an athlete somebody taking a picture of you while playing during a game

also try not to post pictures in which your friends are better looking than you
300 follower max is crazy, add a zero. everything else is cool

300 follower max is crazy, add a zero. everything else is cool
For OLD 3000 is cool. But for irl stuff 300 is minimum and above a 1000 makes you look unreachable

For OLD 3000 is cool. But for irl stuff 300 is minimum and above a 1000 makes you look unreachable
This might be me in a bubble, but I live in a city, and have had insta since middle school, but it's almost a weird popularity thing. Girls correlate followers to status, and think that a low follower male has no presence. I can't speak on beckys or below, but all htb and above girls I've talked to about this say that high followers is a very good way to see value. Remember girls dont need purity like guys do.

This might be me in a bubble, but I live in a city, and have had insta since middle school, but it's almost a weird popularity thing. Girls correlate followers to status, and think that a low follower male has no presence. I can't speak on beckys or below, but all htb and above girls I've talked to about this say that high followers is a very good way to see value. Remember girls dont need purity like guys do.
idk my friend has like 1000 followers and 500 following which is pretty good for a first grade in high school and only in the first year he built a "male whore" reputation. Although that doesnt stop him from slaying.

idk my friend has like 1000 followers and 500 following which is pretty good for a first grade in high school and only in the first year he built a "male whore" reputation. Although that doesnt stop him from slaying.
that reputation is a good thing. You dont seem very knowledgble on this front bro

Higher followers is better if overall but if you look good it does not matter. Girls like a chad with low followers becuase it makes them feel like they discovered you and youre lowkey.

Just be chad

• +1
Reactions: ptg405
stop taking selfies u aspie it makes u look non-nt as fuck

You ugly asfuck
Look like a shit smelling like one

Those type of selfies are okay as stories or story highlights as long as you post other stuff too. Pics on your feed should be taken by someone else and should look more natural.

You can do a better job with editing the pics too