• 4EE66D47-119C-4538-9450-A577CC04115B.jpeg
    4EE66D47-119C-4538-9450-A577CC04115B.jpeg
    218.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 70BB3E24-F2FD-43BD-9BB8-10358F708787.jpeg
    70BB3E24-F2FD-43BD-9BB8-10358F708787.jpeg
    545.5 KB · Views: 0
MTN (within his pheno)

MTN (within his pheno)
see this is wha i dnt get , if hes mtn how is he havin lots of hoes (generally latina , black or white) simpin 4 him irl and on social media

its either yall underrate tf out of fully black ppl or sum wrong ab the way yall rate

• +1
Reactions: fraudulent, Jamaldickjavontus, Skywalker and 3 others
see this is wha i dnt get , if hes mtn how is he havin lots of hoes (generally latina , black or white) simpin 4 him irl and on social media
Probably just simping and jestermaxxing and lying to you about the nature of the interactions

turned 16 & like 6’4
keep in mind this is the guy tht had every girl in his skl show up at his bday party recently , n he openly suggested blowjobs b4hand on instagram n actually got it
Probably just simping and jestermaxxing and lying to you about the nature of the interactions

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
turned 16 & like 6’4
Jamal/10

Could slay white girls, I can tell he NT and WHYWOYMINZ only like nt niggaz. I’m not including his height cos if I did then he’d slay them hoes. And ethnic and blk women.

TLDR: he has high SMV

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
now tht u said ts im even more convinced tht yall underrate non mixed blacks , he gets more blowjobs n pussy at 16 than most of the forum so how cn he possibly be mtn , never saw him simping he jus acts corny sumtimes

keep in mind this is the guy tht had every girl in his skl show up at his bday party recently , n he openly suggested blowjobs b4hand on instagram n actually got it
Oh i dn see he was 6'4
Explains it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22253
cos @dimorphism is is an idiot who doesn’t know what women want when it comes to black guys. Women just want an NT maxxed nigga even if he was 5’10 he’d still get pussy, he’s also tall so he’ll be catch to women

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and GetShrekt
he is a 6'4 bbc

He need a gun & tattoos

insane smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22253
cos @dimorphism is is an idiot who doesn’t know what women want when it comes to black guys. Women just want an NT maxxed nigga even if he was 5’10 he’d still get pussy, he’s also tall so he’ll be catch to women
y r u on my dick

y r u on my dick
Cos you’re a dumb nigger who doesn’t know shit about nigga appeal. You disgust me, no wonder you get no hoes. Prob an aspie nigga like me it’s over 4 u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, Skywalker and GetShrekt
turned 16 & like 6’4
looks like he smokes weed all day and has hot stink breath no offense. The clothes be fresh along with shoes and he smells fine , until he opens hes mouth.

Cos you’re a dumb nigger who doesn’t know shit about nigga appeal. You disgust me, no wonder you get no hoes. Prob an aspie nigga like me it’s over 4 u
3279913_F54F18BB-3BEE-4F99-8D83-EE0D4EDABCAF.jpeg

MTN
There's no way you could gaslight yourself into thinking this is a HTN face

because he is good looking and 6'4

Slayer

• +1
its either yall underrate tf out of fully black ppl or sum wrong ab the way yall rate
Useless to ask users here to rate black guys

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 17531
3279913_F54F18BB-3BEE-4F99-8D83-EE0D4EDABCAF.jpeg

MTN
There's no way you could gaslight yourself into thinking this is a HTN face
I never said he has HTN face but I can tell from his NTness from his pics he is drowning in pussy. I have never met a black guy with this level of NTness who didn’t slay pussy. I can tell he’s extroverted super NT, and a cool guy to be around. Joke is he looks abt 5’9 and I can still see him with pussy.

When op said he was 6’4 I loole’d IRL and knew he is literally downing in gl prime pussy nigga gives me a more nt low inhb cooler @luljankybo vibe I cannot explain it, but I can tell Janky is introverted ;(

• +1
I never said he has HTN face but I can tell from his NTness from his pics he is drowning in pussy. I have never met a black guy with this level of NTness who didn’t slay pussy. I can tell he’s extroverted super NT, and a cool guy to be around. Joke is he looks abt 5’9 and I can still see him with pussy.

When op said he was 6’4 I loole’d IRL and knew he is literally downing in gl prime pussy nigga gives me a more nt low inhb cooler @luljankybo vibe I cannot explain it, but I can tell Janky is introverted ;(
This nigga is a uglier NT version of me jfl
Proof that NT is all that matters

• +1
@glo goblin how many bodies does he have
If he body mogs me I'm roping

• +1
Tall, bbc halo, good pheno lol, u can be MTN but SMV maxxed

Also he seems thigmaxxed which will insanely boost his SMV

looks like he smokes weed all day and has hot stink breath no offense. The clothes be fresh along with shoes and he smells fine , until he opens hes mouth.
we b smokin on facetime ngl 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

yh he extremely nt

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
African Americans and Jamaicans are the black guys girls go for
Nigerians get pussy as well sorry it is what it is and I’m jam saying this. Habesha don’t get much pissy just being real. @luljankybo gwts poon cos he is part Mongolian and tall, make no mistake? Women see Mongolian warlord and get their pissy wet as it gives them PTSD from the mongol rape train. It’s an evolutionary adaptation @ this point

• +1
  • JFL
Nigerians get pussy as well sorry it is what it is and I’m jam saying this. Habesha don’t get much pissy just being real. @luljankybo gwts poon cos he is part Mongolian and tall, make no mistake? Women see Mongolian warlord and get their pissy wet as it gives them PTSD from the mongol rape train. It’s an evolutionary adaptation @ this point
Only built Nigerians get pussy.

Malnourished booty scratcher gets nothing

I get pussy cuz im a 6'2 lightskin BBC with xxxtentacion eye area and dreads
actually i havent had sex since i got my dreads, back to afro it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Am i and @defezman the only blackcels here? tyrones.me?

Am i and @defezman the only blackcels here? tyrones.me?
Defezman is a larper too he's kissed girls at parties
You may be alone but ur habesha so you can always go back home and find a stacy wife

• +1
playboi carti lite

Defezman is a larper too he's kissed girls at parties
You may be alone but ur habesha so you can always go back home and find a stacy wife
Oh come on
 965c25e7851d52aaebddee0a71e923ca

No they give u pussy cos they know your part Mongolian. Women want them Ghengis sperm brotha.
Only built Nigerians get pussy.

Malnourished booty scratcher gets nothing
I see short Nigerians grabbing bitches everh time I go clubbing so I dunno abt that. They like most joggers are all low inhb and NT. I’m a Gook cumskin brained curse spirit so I lack that low inhb nt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and GetShrekt
prettyboy tyrone lite

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
This forum has no idea what women irl actually like lol, they base their ideas of attraction on autistic alien perceptions when in reality most men that “slay” irl would get rated HTN at best here

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
This forum has no idea what women irl actually like lol, they base their ideas of attraction on autistic alien perceptions when in reality most men that “slay” irl would get rated HTN at best here
this; psl is a lie

• JFL
this; psl is a lie
PSL is just used for closet homosexuals to circle jerk each other to autistic shit like facial ratios, most men who are “slayers” and get lots of pussy irl aren’t actual Chads and just niche/appeal maxxed HTNs

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL