• JFL
Reactions: reptiles, ChristianChad, StrangerDanger and 8 others

mfs me getting bimax, asking for ratings, and have this on their face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel, Gargamel, ChristianChad and 8 others
mfs me getting bimax, asking for ratings, and have this on their face

View attachment 1849689
I like my sideburns tho, they Look better when they’re fully grown.

I had them shaved a month and a half ago and I looked like shit without them, that’s why they look fuzzy now but trust the process

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
I like my sideburns tho, they Look better when they’re fully grown.

I had them shaved a month and a half ago and I looked like shit without them, that’s why they look fuzzy now but trust the process
imo sideburns are a legit looksmin, makes you look like a monkey tbh. but looks good tbh, and really natural in my eyes

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 20370
Looked better before sorry. Jaw is simply too big for your skull.

I'd get a genio to make the chin a bit shorter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and MakinMogReturns
how much movement did you get for bimax. just asking because i want a more dramatic change than this

how much movement did you get for bimax. just asking because i want a more dramatic change than this
No you do not. You should not look unharmonious like OP. He can still get his chin reduced and then we can say he ascended. But rn, that chin is too big for his face.

You should try to be conservative in your goals. No drastic movements unless you are deformed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Side burns are holding you back. Trim that shit nigga

can you show pic directly from front so i can compare to your pre bimax pic

I don't get the bullying. Other than some of the aspie stares in the pics Tyrion doesn't look that bad. With a bit of height frauding and maxxing out their frame I think they'd be pretty gl

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick
You should try to be conservative in your goals. No drastic movements unless you are deformed.
how will i become chad then

• +1
Reactions: to be human
mirrors fucking you up just take a normal selfie jfl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 15827
Skyrim npc

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, It'snotover and Deleted member 17735
How much did it cost to bimax? Online it says $40,000+ and is typically not covered by insurance

Also why Bimax for $40,000+ when you could just get jaw and chin implants for $8,000

• JFL
You look like a puppy molester for some reason. Looks good tho

Also why Bimax for $40,000+ when you could just get jaw and chin implants for $8,000
silicone implants damage the bones long term jfl
how will i become chad then
most forum chads started out with a good base

if you weren't born a tall htn with good PFL, IPD, and high set cheekbones then you'll need to visit gandy heaven asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, reptiles and Deleted member 17735
I didn’t pay that much. I paid less than half of that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
Looks fine to me 🤷

nigga's still looking for validation on an incel rotter forum after getting dramatic invasive bimax surgery. i would kms. idk how to say this without being gay because i wouldn't call you a prettyboy but i would say you were cute pre-bimax i guess? work on your dysmorphia nigga, also get rid of those damn sideburns and bushy ass eyebrows

Good now get LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
nigga's still looking for validation on an incel rotter forum after getting dramatic invasive bimax surgery. i would kms. idk how to say this without being gay because i wouldn't call you a prettyboy but i would say you were cute pre-bimax i guess? work on your dysmorphia nigga, also get rid of those damn sideburns and bushy ass eyebrows
Yeah. Pre-surgery him mogs. That is the risk with bimax and even other surgeries, they can descend you.

silicone implants damage the bones long term jfl

most forum chads started out with a good base

if you weren't born a tall htn with good PFL, IPD, and high set cheekbones then you'll need to visit gandy heaven asap
i have good ipd and good cheekbones i think my pfl is subpar but not much of a problem. the biggest issue i have is mandible being recessed

• So Sad
How do you plan on increasing your appeal?
LL and lifts to 5'10, gymmax, moenymax
Do you genuinely believe your jaw surgery made you better looking?
Yes. Most people would also agree. I was recessed and neotenous. Not good for a man. You might think this cuteness was a positive, but as soon as I lose collagen it would just be ugly.

Out of of pocket? Did you need braces afterwards? How was the recovery like?
recovery was very hard, parents helped pay and yes i wore braces for a year