Rate my jawcencion

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
Top pic is me at 210lbs. Bottom 2 are me at under 170lbs. I did a serious bulk for a bit to put on muscle mass. At the time I was redpilled and I did not know anything about looksmaxxing and female gaze, so I just focused on putting on muscle. I became blackpilled and started cutting weight after watching a few of weet waphoulze videos. I came to the realization that looks>personality>status/wealth. I wanted a stacey and had a lot of money saved up, but I could barely pull even landwhales on dating apps. On sites like reddit evryone made it seem like a statusmaxxed man should not have any standards and should be greatful for even a landwhale single mom. After becoming blaclpilled that shit horified me and I started cutting weight. I cut 500 calories from matinance, did a full body workout program while running 5 miles a day. I am at around 10% bodyfat now and became narcymaxxed. I stare at myself in the mirror all the time and take lots of pics when I used to be scared of taking pictures. Remember that most of looksmaxxing is leanmaxxing.
Screenshot 20221004 172625 Gallery
Screenshot 20221004 172829
Screenshot 20221004 172906

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Top pic is me at 210lbs. Bottom 2 are me at under 170lbs. I did a serious bulk for a bit to put on muscle mass. At the time I was redpilled and I did not know anything about looksmaxxing and female gaze, so I just focused on putting on muscle. I became blackpilled and started cutting weight after watching a few of weet waphoulze videos. I came to the realization that looks>personality>status/wealth. I wanted a stacey and had a lot of money saved up, but I could barely pull even landwhales on dating apps. On sites like reddit evryone made it seem like a statusmaxxed man should not have any standards and should be greatful for even a landwhale single mom. After becoming blaclpilled that shit horified me and I started cutting weight. I cut 500 calories from matinance, did a full body workout program while running 5 miles a day. I am at around 10% bodyfat now and became narcymaxxed. I stare at myself in the mirror all the time and take lots of pics when I used to be scared of taking pictures. Remember that most of looksmaxxing is leanmaxxing.
View attachment 1896601
View attachment 1896602
View attachment 1896603
Prey eyes confirmed.

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
did u have teeth extractions?

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
Youre jaw looks a bit too wide in the third pic tbh

Narrow lips or is it just me?

Nah I just mewed and chewed gum
Your masseters are oversized and look ridiculous. Chewing for bigger masseters is cope and only hides your bone structure

I wanna johnnydeppmaxx to get sharper angles in my face tbh