Rate my knee and wrist x ray results, Are the growth plates still open??

Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
So I just came back from the hosptial, I got an x ray on my wrist and knees so that I know whether injecting hgh is going to be worth it or is it going to be a waste of time and money, though my dumbass forgot to do an x ray on the spine so I will do it tomorrow.

So tell me, are my knee and wrist growth plates still open? Is there any hope? Or is it over?

Knee (From the front and the side)
20220326 193231
20220326 193248

Wrist (From the front and the side)

20220326 193331

20220326 193318

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Tagging heightmaxxers
@dwohh
@FreakkForLife
@TurkishAscender

@TurkishAscender
Do these results look similar to yours?

Last edited:
why are your bones so disconnected

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15917
So I just came back from the hosptial, I got an x ray on my wrist and knees so that I know whether injecting hgh is going to be worth it or is it going to be a waste of time and money, though my dumbass forgot to do an x ray on the spine so I will do it tomorrow.

So tell me, are my knee and wrist growth plates still open? Is there any hope? Or is it over?

View attachment 1606849View attachment 1606850

View attachment 1606844
View attachment 1606851
why are you so fat?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, Inhale and Deleted member 15917
Tagging heightmaxxers
@dwohh
@FreakkForLife
@TurkishAscender

@TurkishAscender
Do these results look similar to yours?
Yes,ur knee plates are slightly open.

Save those babies!!!

Get on aromasin 6.25 mg asap ed/EOD.
Source is :-brainlabz(dot) ru

Take 12.5 mg for the first time and afterwards each dose should be 6.25 mg

get on 6.25 mg aromasin,use pill cutter to cut the pill in 4ths and eat it with 3 tbsp of olive oil or butter or any other fat

Aromasin won't give u much major side effects unless u overdose by taking 25 mg or 50mg ed.

So that's why cut the tablet into 1/4 ths and take 6.25 mg ed/EOD.

If u experience mild balding let me know,but u won't.
Just make sure that while u are on aromasin,u are taking perfect care of our hair with cleaning and nutrition.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 8869, Constantin Denis and 2 others

Save this babies!!!

get on 6.25 mg aromasin,use pill cutter to cut the pill in 4ths and eat it with 3 tbsp of olive oil or butter or any other fat

Aromasin won't give u much major side effects unless u overdose by taking 25 mg or 50mg ed.

Just make sure that while u are on aromasin,u are taking perfect care of our hair with cleaning and nutrition
I'm surprised that they are still open, I'm 20 and I'm about to turn 21 in a couple of months. How many inches do you think I can gain?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18372, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 8869
I'm surprised that they are still open, I'm 20 and I'm about to turn 21 in a couple of months. How many inches do you think I can gain?
2-3 inches at the minimum but it would take some time.

More is possible because since ur knees are open ur hip plates are open too.

Lifefuel for oldcels all around the world.!!!!:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18372, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 15917
Are u a richCel or a poorCel?

Blast hgh+igf1 lr3 for some good gains

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 15917
Looks closed to me.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 15917
Are u a richCel or a poorCel?

Blast hgh+igf1 lr3 for some good gains

Save those babies!!!

Just make sure that while u are on aromasin,u are taking perfect care of our hair with cleaning and nutrition.
I can afford hgh and igf, though I'm kinda of high inhib to take aromasin because of the balding side effect, yes I know the chances of balding are slim but still, I'm kinda worried. Do you think hgh and igf without aromasin will be enough to heightmaxx?

I can afford hgh and igf, though I'm kinda of high inhib to take aromasin because of the balding side effect, yes I know the chances of balding are slim but still, I'm kinda worried. Do you think hgh and igf without aromasin will be enough to heightmaxx?
possiblity of reversible balding + extra cm's >>>>>>>>> balding anyway when you're 30

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
why are your bones so disconnected
maybe cus growth platsMIGHT be open

i actually dont know OP, but i would lean that htey are open

AI is obviosulyyy the best way to grow more

Save those babies!!!

wait aromasin effects balding???

View attachment 1606844
View attachment 1606851
how old?

2-3 inches at the minimum but it would take some time.

More is possible because since ur knees are open ur hip plates are open too.

Lifefuel for oldcels all around the world.!!!!:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
over for me hip is fully closed. hands too.

Take ru58841 in small doses topically if u experience balding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
over for me hip is fully closed. hands too.
I already told u bro,it's not much accurate,it can be considered as a reference but don't take it so seriously that ur life would be affected
wait aromasin effects balding???
It affects balding because of the increase in DHT and only if u have the genes for it.
Even if u do,The balding would be very minor and can be prevented by topically applying ru58841

And @UglyGod360 didn't experience any balding.
Neither did TeenAscender.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
I already told u bro,it's not much accurate,it can be considered as a reference but don't take it so seriously that ur life would be affected

It affects balding because of the increase in DHT and only if u have the genes for it.
Even if u do,The balding would be very minor and can be prevented by topically applying ru58841

And @UglyGod360 didn't experience any balding.
Neither did TeenAscender.
alright where to get that ru58841 shit

alright where to get that ru58841 shit
Anagen,chemyo.

Just search ru58841 mpmd Derek on google.

Open the mpmd posts about ru58841 and there's links for it.

Do u even have a generic balding?
Check your father and mom's dad

• +1
Anagen,chemyo.

Just search ru58841 mpmd Derek on google.

Open the mpmd posts about ru58841 and there's links for it.

Do u even have a generic balding?
Check your father and mom's dad
moms dad is bald, fathers dad shaves head bald, my father is over 50 had minor hairloss at the temples since 20s stagnated til 50 now he begins to thin out but not really go bald.

moms dad is bald, fathers dad shaves head bald, my father is over 50 had minor hairloss at the temples since 20s stagnated til 50 now he begins to thin out but not really go bald.
Then u have low -medium chances of balding.

Ru58841 low dose would be enough to protect u .just done overdose on ru58841

If u experience balding,which j think u won't,just take intense care of hair hygenie and shampo and nutrition.

• +1
Then u have low -medium chances of balding.

Ru58841 low dose would be enough to protect u .just done overdose on ru58841

If u experience balding,which j think u won't,just take intense care of hair hygenie and shampo and nutrition.
i have minor hairloss on one side of my temples and hairline since 14 but the other side is literally norwood 1 perfect also my hair is thick and i have no bald spots on my head

i have minor hairloss on one side of my temples and hairline since 14 but the other side is literally norwood 1 perfect also my hair is thick and i have no bald spots on my head
going to a dermatologist to figure out what it is

View attachment 1606844
View attachment 1606851
Lose weight.

does methylation prevent plates from closing quickly?

does methylation prevent plates from closing quickly?
Nope,henry_gandy,the primary proponent of that method said its cope and dosent work

But if ur plates are closed u can look into sleep stretching (some guys got 2-3 inches at the age of 25+),relaxin and Limb lengthening