Rate my little brother

Accalt

Accalt

Iron
rate my younger brother's physique, he's 178cm and 13yo, don't rate the face since he's flexing

Attachments

• 1000012048.jpg
    1000012048.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
rate my younger brother's physique, he's 178cm and 13yo, don't rate the face since he's flexing
u shldve blurred the face out smart guy

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Aero, Pogin_chan and 7 others
13 y/o with that body is crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Aero, rand anon and 8 others
good for 13

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
  • JFL
Reactions: notgraycel245969, LooksThinker and goodgamebro
No way this guy is 13

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe
13 with that physique is crazy

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Aero, LooksThinker and 4 others
9/10 physique for his age

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
Tell him to stop skipping legs, anyways rly good physique for being 13. I was a fat lard at that age

• Woah
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and beniman
Face mtn

Physique htn

I don't care really, he's like low htn facewise normally
Mid mtn brah unless you face pic of him where he doesn’t look like zuccerburg. Crazy chest at 13 tho cant diss

Mid mtn brah unless you face pic of him where he doesn’t look like zuccerburg. Crazy chest at 13 tho cant diss
R u retarted bruh, let's rate Chico's face when he's flexing his muscled 🤣🤣obv won't look good bro

R u retarted bruh, let's rate Chico's face when he's flexing his muscled 🤣🤣obv won't look good bro
Doubt he’s high htn at 13

At 13 that's pretty fantastic stats tbh

• +1
Reactions: F36
No gym for face

Attachments

• IMG_20240617_121215.jpg
    IMG_20240617_121215.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro
He's 13, I'll help him max out his potential by 17 he'll mog 99% of forum, already 178cm he can def grow to 185minimum, btw he doesn't go to the gym as u said
Do u really think at that age where you were supposed to have fun with friends and experience teen love but instead gymmaxxing this hard? I mean at 13 a little muscle should have been enough for him to get what he wants why he maxxed this hard?

Also he is probably turbo manlet because the shoulder width is laughably low for 178cm and the fact he doesn't go to gym to have his body filled with muscle like how most turbi manlets are built says it all...

i frame mog him brutally

im actually from chechnya, he's actually 13
what does you being from chechnya and him being 13 to do with anything?:lul:

oh you mean he's low htn in the deepest parts of the caucasian mountains?

what does you being from chechnya and him being 13 to do with anything?:lul:

oh you mean he's low htn in the deepest parts of the caucasian mountains?
Average retard

Do u really think at that age where you were supposed to have fun with friends and experience teen love but instead gymmaxxing this hard? I mean at 13 a little muscle should have been enough for him to get what he wants why he maxxed this hard?
R u fking retarted? He does not go to the gym he just spends all his days outside with his friends and goes to the mosquee

Also he is probably turbo manlet because the shoulder width is laughably low for 178cm and the fact he doesn't go to gym to have his body filled with muscle like how most turbi manlets are built says it all...
tf r u talking about his shoulder length is normal, ur onto some bs

Attachments

• IMG_20240618_042700.jpg
    IMG_20240618_042700.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 0
Maybe mid htn, but u can't just judge the face of someone who's flexing
He’s 13. Bro. What 13 year old is htn, not even bjorn is mid htn he’s low htn. I doubt your little wavy haired ginger brother is high htn. Not saying he’s ugly.

stop posting your little sibling’s face here are you retarded?