Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 1707
Saint blackops ll cel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Shodredux, mikeock and 6 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IWantToMax, allaainfo and .👽.
Bruh stop spam posting your face. ITS OVER. One of the only truecels on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 4416, mikeock and 2 others
you look like sexual predator bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 4973, Introvertednarc and 2 others
if by chance you're serious, the I'd recommend you gaining weight quickly (both muscle and fat) , do dirty bulking, train calisthenics at home or in the park if you don't want to go the gym ( read "Convict Conditioning" to learn to coach yourself), get a modern haircut, dress with style and grow a heavy stubble, it can still be solved and look for inspiration on these areas on youtube

• +1
Reactions: no_hope_left
if by chance you're serious, the I'd recommend you gaining weight quickly (both muscle and fat) , do dirty bulking, train calisthenics at home or in the park if you don't want to go the gym ( read "Convict Conditioning" to learn to coach yourself), get a modern haircut, dress with style and grow a heavy stubble, it can still be solved and look for inspiration on these areas on youtube
.....well, at least you tried to help this guy

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
.....well, at least you tried to help this guy
yes, he has bad genetics, but the stuff he can change regardless of genetics is still not done

What surgeries would you guys rec to op?

eppley wraparound ROPE implant. usually I say this ironically but it's OP's best hope if he isn't larping.
I dont think there is such an implant. Its obvious that you are trolling but I wished to see real answers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
a modern haircut like what?

You look like you have a good personality ... maybe try improving your personality? Go to the gym to gain height? Well.. I give you 7/10. Also smile more!
bad personality*** fucked up my shitpost and can't edit fuark

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, allaainfo, RichardSpencel and 2 others
I hope you're larping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and thickdickdaddy27
You're so ugly it gets me angry at myself

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
esnaf/10

• JFL
Reactions: allaainfo
3 psl

• WTF
Reactions: allaainfo
i feel bad for you brah

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, allaainfo and Deleted member 685
The only chance of improvement i see is to become a hardcore lifter, i mean like literally roid level Giga Lifter, that does nothing else for the rest of his life. Get a neck an body like Brock Lesnar, thats realistically the only advice I could give.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, WBC323, mikeock and 2 others
The only chance of improvement i see is to become a hardcore lifter, i mean like literally roid level Giga Lifter, that does nothing else for the rest of his life. Get a neck an body like Brock Lesnar, thats realistically the only advice I could give.
lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.5pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#0D0D0D;
mso-ansi-language:EN-US'>What ethnicity do you think I am?
What ethnicity do you think I am?

the fact that he jfl u is a good sign hes a larper tbh
btw you look better dude, did u improve anything in your look

I will be saving this picture to my subhuman folder.

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Not even 3/10. More like 2/10 to be honest.

mogs me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and allaainfo

Yes, but he's prone to norwooding, so he should watch out for the DHT derivatives

Idk he tried to tiktokmax but deleted account

View attachment 257668
I wonder if his eyes are photoshopped or he has contact lenses, If its contact lenses then I NEED THEM ASAP BECAUSE HE EYECOLOR MOGS THE ENTIRE FORUM

I wonder if his eyes are photoshopped or he has contact lenses, If its contact lenses then I NEED THEM ASAP BECAUSE HE EYECOLOR MOGS THE ENTIRE FORUM
Color lenses filter on the bottom

Theres a reason this happens budyboyo
Images 47

Textbook subhuman. Never stood a chance

the fact that he jfl u is a good sign hes a larper tbh
btw you look better dude, did u improve anything in your look
No, Who is on the Gif?