F

f0rgels1

Iron
What can I improve at home

Attachments

• Snapchat-1722560503.jpg
    Snapchat-1722560503.jpg
    722.4 KB · Views: 0
Start exercising and going to the gym and develop a skincare routine. Ur young ur face doesn’t stop developing until ur 18 so if you do this stuff for the next 4 years you’ll be GL

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and Alexanderr
Start exercising and going to the gym and develop a skincare routine. Ur young ur face doesn’t stop developing until ur 18 so if you do this stuff for the next 4 years you’ll be GL
Okay

What can I improve at home
Your face will change a lot over the next 5 years, usually for the better. The best you can do is make sure your body develops properly.
Try eating well (or just avoid the bad shit), and exercise well (don't expect too much muscle mass gains, that will come naturally). Sleep too.
That aside, avoid becoming fat at all costs. I don't want to recommend becoming very lean if you're young either, but generally, being on the leaner side would likely help face gains.
A skincare routine may also be helpful, granted, it would be preventative more so than anything else. The greater importance of the skincare routine would be that it's one you can keep doing, every day, for many years to come. So keep it simple.
Maybe even more important than the physical changes at this age, are the psychological ones. Make sure to have a social life, and avoid becoming a recluse at all costs.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Thank you.

eat well i would recommnd paul saladino to follow for advice, make a routine from softmaxes on the forum by browsing botb (things like chewing, etc), go play a sport and socialize dont spend too much time on here

eat well i would recommnd paul saladino to follow for advice, make a routine from softmaxes on the forum by browsing botb (things like chewing, etc), go play a sport and socialize dont spend too much time on here
Okay

Life fuel. Didnt know its possible to have longer philtrum than i do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: glumfruitcake, f0rgels1 and watah
What does that mean
"High mtn" is high mid-tier normie - essentially slightly better than average - also I would recommend working out, at 14 I doubt you're very muscular, the hair looks good tho

• +1
Reactions: f0rgels1
Oka
"High mtn" is high mid-tier normie - essentially slightly better than average - also I would recommend working out, at 14 I doubt you're very muscular, the hair looks good tho
Okay

holy philtrum:lul:

• +1
Reactions: f0rgels1