Rate my looks 16 y.o 179cm (5'10/5'11 i don't know)

sicntired

sicntired

Iron
i have an good eye area with no upper eyelid exposure and positive canthal tilt and low set thick eyebrows.
I don't like my mouth to nose ratio, a little bit long, i also have mid jawline but idk what is my gonial angle (135° prob).
I think i do not have recessed chin, that's just overbite and I'm wearing braces so the only thing i can it's just wait for a year.
I also have bulbous nose and can't do anything with it because the only way to fix it it's rhino, and I don't want any surgeries.

Only one thing from looksmax i do rn it's loosing weight (can also try potassiummaxxing) so i can finally see my cheekbones, which are medium set (i hope im not boneless subhuman) and get more visible bone structure and maybe even hollow cheeks.

For me, im 5.5/10 or strong MTN

Attachments

• IMG_20241007_224740.jpg
    IMG_20241007_224740.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20241007_194250.jpg
    IMG_20241007_194250.jpg
    640.3 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: sbrbrz777
Boy you are brutally destroyed and completely fucked up from each and every angle!
Wtf is this genetic trash? Like how is this even possible for someone to look that horrible and fucked up after hundreds and thousands of years of evolution.

In short: Ropemaxx

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666, ImVerySorry, noonespecial and 2 others
Boy you are brutally destroyed and completely fucked up from each and every angle!
Wtf is this genetic trash? Like how is this even possible for someone to look that horrible and fucked up after hundreds and thousands of years of evolution.

What a kind and polite response, thank you!

Eyes saved me btw

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ImVerySorry, Growth Plate and theonewhorisesabove
i have an good eye area with no upper eyelid exposure and positive canthal tilt and low set thick eyebrows.
I don't like my mouth to nose ratio, a little bit long, i also have mid jawline but idk what is my gonial angle (135° prob).
I think i do not have recessed chin, that's just overbite and I'm wearing braces so the only thing i can it's just wait for a year.
I also have bulbous nose and can't do anything with it because the only way to fix it it's rhino, and I don't want any surgeries.

Only one thing from looksmax i do rn it's loosing weight (can also try potassiummaxxing) so i can finally see my cheekbones, which are medium set (i hope im not boneless subhuman) and get more visible bone structure and maybe even hollow cheeks.

A lot of camera distortion, front profile is somehow better than the side . I say mtn too but what is that haircut bro come one try to improve

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and sicntired

Ltn

you legit do look like the og chudcel (el paso shooter). Mirin the dedication to the bit

• JFL
Reactions: ImVerySorry
hair transplantmaxx + grow hairmaxx + genio + bimax+ lefort 5 + mandible implants + rhino

yea ur cooked hop on accutane and pray that it shrinks your nose

theres no way to even come close to high MTN - HTN without any surgeries

hair transplantmaxx + grow hairmaxx + genio + bimax+ lefort 5 + mandible implants + rhino

yea ur cooked hop on accutane and pray that it shrinks your nose

theres no way to even come close to high MTN - HTN without any surgeries
what does accutane do?

I have norwood 3 at 18

Ltn

Nigger looks normal below average not that shit

Are you slav ? You had a gf ? I see man like you with girls all the time